• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, the 5 dirtiest players/coaches in NFL History were/is:

1. Jack Tatum

2. Hines Ward

3. Buddy or Rex Ryan

4. James Harrison

5. John Gruden

I excluded owners because the list would be too long.

James Harrison isn't "dirty". He just refuses to learn the new rules. The hits he's been fined for were legal when he came into the league.

Now, Vince Willfuk is a very dirty player. And he has scabies.

Edited by tgreg99

depends how you put it...

Romonowski was terrible for trying to hurt players.

Rodney Harrison didn't tackle he speared you.

Plaxico will rape CB's and I am confident that some of Cromartie's kids may be fathered by practice sessions with Plax.

1. Jack Tatum

2. Hines Ward

3. Buddy or Rex Ryan

4. James Harrison

5. John Gruden

Conrad Dobler would be a worthy addition. Between bitten fingers, leg whips ( 2 in a row Bills vs Dallas on MNF in .81), "around the world" punch to the groin (shown in slo-mo, both announcers went silent after saying "Let's see how Dobler makes his blocks.."). The list goes on and on. But, that's football (I'm sure that's how Dobler would put it).

depends how you put it...

Romonowski was terrible for trying to hurt players.

Rodney Harrison didn't tackle he speared you.

Plaxico will rape CB's and I am confident that some of Cromartie's kids may be fathered by practice sessions with Plax.

When told he was voted the third dirtiest player of all time, Romonowski's response was "I'm number one among active players"

(Dobler and Tatum were two and one)

Ben Davidson

Conrad Dobler

Fred Williamson

Rodney Harrison

James Harrison

GO BILLS!!!

There's a graveyard scene in an episode of Father Murphy (played by Merlin Olson) where a tombstone can be seen with the epitath: Conrad Dobler Gone but not forgiven.

Conrad Dobler would be a worthy addition. Between bitten fingers, leg whips ( 2 in a row Bills vs Dallas on MNF in .81), "around the world" punch to the groin (shown in slo-mo, both announcers went silent after saying "Let's see how Dobler makes his blocks.."). The list goes on and on. But, that's football (I'm sure that's how Dobler would put it).

I think Conrad should make the top 3

I think Conrad should make the top 3

I heard Dobler say one time that his strategy behind his play was to throw the defensive player off his game. Somehow, I don't think semi-cranial explanation ever cut it with Merlin Olson and probably a dozen or so others.

1. Jack Tatum

2. Hines Ward

3. Buddy or Rex Ryan

4. James Harrison

5. John Gruden

What about Conrad Dobler ?? He was a Bill wasn't he ?? and from what i here he was pretty nasty , bitting , stepping on people (like Suh did) spitting all the good stuff !!

Oh that right he wasn't a coach !!! :doh:

Edited by T master