The Official Mitt Romney thread

Romney needs a good person, or bank, to count out his 57K a day.... damn, that is alot of money per day....

frankly, I don't get the outrage at banks..... banks are out to loan and make money, not be equitable or humane. I like to think of Banks as a partner who loans me money so I can increase my wealth..... I am using them as much as they are using me.... the only issue is my wealth is not 57K a day....

lol

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2837309/posts?page=1

Ha ha, coming from someone else I'd think this was a gaffe, but he totally means this that banks (corporations) are people, too. This guy is so out of touch.

Here dipshit

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/288345/romney-right-corporations-jonah-goldberg

This will explain why everyone outside of the hard left whackosphere thinks you're a goddamn moron.

Romney needs a good person, or bank, to count out his 57K a day.... damn, that is alot of money per day....

frankly, I don't get the outrage at banks..... banks are out to loan and make money, not be equitable or humane. I like to think of Banks as a partner who loans me money so I can increase my wealth..... I am using them as much as they are using me.... the only issue is my wealth is not 57K a day....

lol

I made $20k in a day once, day trading. Actually, I did it in about two hours.

That was a very good day.

I made $20k in a day once, day trading. Actually, I did it in about two hours.

That was a very good day.

That is a fine, fine day-

I was handed a check for $25,000 for flipping a condo I bought in 2005- now that was a few months of work, but I had never seen a check that big made out to ME before.

20K in a day is impressive...

That is a fine, fine day-

I was handed a check for $25,000 for flipping a condo I bought in 2005- now that was a few months of work, but I had never seen a check that big made out to ME before.

20K in a day is impressive...

Yes but Tom is a silver spooned Bentley driving 1%'er pretending to be a military contractor.

As my 4-year-old niece says, "Really?? REALLY!!??"

How many Mitt Romney Evil Rich threads are you going to start? Just on the front page I count four emanating from your maw.

Grow up.

What? You want to have this guy's baby or something? Why so friggin defensive over Mitt? I think you are the one who needs to grow up you little whiner. You are just such a cry baby

I made $30k in one day. The grandma never saw what hit her. :devil:

Oh wait $33k. I bonused.

And Mitt's IRA is worth between $20 million and a hundred million??? How can that be? I tossed $5000 a year in mine--the limit, don't think that's ever going to reach into the millions

Is the government people?

The government is good people!

You like that? :D

It must be some of the same magic that Obama was talking about last night when he told everyone how billionaires don't pay in taxes the same amount as a secretary.

They don't pay the same tax rate, not the "same amount" in taxes.

I made $30k in one day. The grandma never saw what hit her. :devil:

Oh wait $33k. I bonused.

In my best Chef melodrama voice:

"So you think it is funny to assault elderly women?"

Maybe that's what he should have said. But instead, he leads with this: "Now, you can call this class warfare all you want. But asking a billionaire to pay at least as much as his secretary in taxes? Most Americans would call that common sense."

Oh, my. I had no idea a billionaire was not paying in taxes as much as his secretary. It's no wonder our government is broke.

Or maybe Obama was just talking off the cuff at that moment.:lol:

In my best Chef melodrama voice:

"So you think it is funny to assault elderly women?"

First off they don't pay the same tax rate because they earn their money if different ways.

Second, no it's not funny...it's necessary. I've got a wine cellar to fill dammit!!

Maybe that's what he should have said. But instead, he leads with this: "Now, you can call this class warfare all you want. But asking a billionaire to pay at least as much as his secretary in taxes? Most Americans would call that common sense."

Oh, my. I had no idea a billionaire was not paying in taxes as much as his secretary. It's no wonder our government is broke.

Or maybe Obama was just talking off the cuff at that moment.:lol:

Now of course he's talking about the same percentage which the 8th graders who were listening don't understand but go ahead Obama, change the LT cap gains rate to ordinary income and see what that gets you.

No kidding. :rolleyes:

BTW he lives off LT Gains and she on earned income. Comparing their taxes are apples and oranges and should be a non-issue. Don't you just love the media. Oh and Warren....STFU!!

But........but...........but.....................................................IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!