Donte Whitner - SUCKED TODAY

major

I just wish that who ever it was that thought he was worth a #8 pick in the first round would have shut their mouth during the draft b/c we may have gotten some one that could have been more of an actual first round pick than Donte was !!

The Bills drafted Whitner with the eigth pick and the Ravens selected all-pro Ngata after our selection. The Ravens are regular participants in the playoffs and the Bills not only don't get into the playoffs but they don't even contend to be in the playoffs. It is not too challenging to discern a well run organization from an inept organization.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Whitner had self promotional hair no one would be complaining. Everyone loves Harbaugh and Harbaugh made one of his first moves signing Donte. Lucky for cheap Ralph that the converted undrafted WR who is a real nice guy and cheap too turned out to be decent, if not quite up to Whitner's star status.

Stop being jealous.

If Whitner had self promotional hair no one would be complaining. Everyone loves Harbaugh and Harbaugh made one of his first moves signing Donte. Lucky for cheap Ralph that the converted undrafted WR who is a real nice guy and cheap too turned out to be decent, if not quite up to Whitner's star status.

Stop being jealous.

Your Lil Donte agenda is weird and boring. :thumbsup:

The Saints picked apart Whitner today. Next week, whomever the Niners play, the Giants or Pack will eat his lunch. Man our front office has sucked over the years. I can't believe we selected that guy with the number 8 pick in the 1st round. The sad thing is that Whitner thinks he's good.

Whitner played how he plays. He had several big, big plays resulting in momentum shifts - he caused a fumble that probably saved a TD. And he had several big, big whiffs, resulting in big plays by the Saints, in part because he was going for the big big hit instead of wrapping and tackling.

The bottom line at the end of the day is his team iwon and s 1 game away from the Superbowl. Our team is watching from their sofas.

Someone explain to me how your defense gives up over 500 yards and over 30 points in a home playoff game after a bye week and that makes you a great defense or strong safety?

Donte played the same way he did for us last year. Great hitter, poor ball skills. Whit was born three inches in height and 30 lbs away from being a great linebacker. I was glad Vernon Davis scored at the end there because Donte would have been credited with losing the game for them on the Graham play. It was embarrassing on a national stage in the biggest game of his pro career.

He had some nice plays and some bad ones like most safeties do against the aggressive Drew Brees.

And just for the record people, I predicted on this message board that the Broncos would lose by 30 and Whitner would get smoked by Graham all day. Just sayin.....

Edited by Webster Guy

Someone explain to me how your defense gives up over 500 yards and over 30 points in a home playoff game after a bye week and that makes you a great defense or strong safety?

Donte played the same way he did for us last year. Great hitter, poor ball skills. Whit was born three inches in height and 30 lbs away from being a great linebacker. I was glad Vernon Davis scored at the end there because Donte would have been credited with losing the game for them on the Graham play. It was embarrassing on a national stage in the biggest game of his pro career.

He had some nice plays and some bad ones like most safeties do against the aggressive Drew Brees.

And just for the record people, I predicted on this message board that the Broncos would lose by 30 and Whitner would get smoked by Graham all day. Just sayin.....

1. They won.

2. They beat one of the best offenses ever.

3. They're happy today.

Huh?

You said:

Helmet to helmet is illegal, period.

I said:

Whoa, someone better start flagging those offensive and defensive linemen.

Offensive and defensive linemen smash helmets on every play. Therefore if your statement is true (Helmet to helmet is illegal, period.) then we better start seeing offensive and defensive linemen flagged for helmet to helmet.

You said:

I said:

Offensive and defensive linemen smash helmets on every play. Therefore if your statement is true (Helmet to helmet is illegal, period.) then we better start seeing offensive and defensive linemen flagged for helmet to helmet.

Come on Beerball, you know the answer to this one.

You said:

I said:

Another example of why I HATE the h2h catchphrase. 90% of even educated fans have no idea what it means. H2h contact happens an obscene amount every game, but because they see a wr lit up going for a catch or a qb in the pocket that it's a blanket policy. The term is defenseless player and you can never hit them in the helmet, if you want a cliffnotes version- with you helmet, your arm, just in general.

Thanks for another example bb.

If you want to call it a spear, I'd say ticky tack call based on the concussion but atleast your arguing an actual rule then.

Edited by NoSaint

1. They won.

2. They beat one of the best offenses ever.

3. They're happy today.

Oh so if your offense is good then that makes your strong safety more talented. Got it.

Cam Newton must suck then because his defense couldn't stop anyone all year.

I've never understood the mentality that if you win then nothing else matters for football discussion sake. This isn't a thread about who is happy or who won, it's about a player's specific actions on the field. Are you a chick by any chance or just a Jets fan?