Tebow vs. Brady

section122

Who do you want to see win?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see win this weekend?

• Brady and the Pats*
    • Tebow and the Broncos

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interested to see where people fall on this. Does people's hate of all things Tebow outweigh (what should be) their utter disdain for the golden boy and Cheatriots? I'm Tebow all the way this weekend!

peoples hatred of Brady should far exceed the hatred of Tebow on this board.

My thoughts exactly but i've seen mention of people wanting Brady to win. It was like last year when it was jets vs pats. I was hoping a meteor would hit the field lol

I would lobby for the Jets as a permissible exception under which it's acceptable to root for the Pats*. Provided the Jets are whipping their butts and Brady has been sacked several times and looks human.

I mean, it's the Jets. Who are ya gonna root for in those circs? (Other than the meteor).

I voted for Tommy Boy. Why?

1) The media hype around Tebow. Can't stand it. Want it gone. Or at least, reduced.

2) After finally squeezing out a three point win in week 3, we got crushed by the Pats with nearly 50 unanswered points in the last game. They're clearly better than us. The Broncos? We spanked them 40-14! How can you be okay with seeing that team advance in the playoffs, when you know we could trounce them?

3) I like to throw rocks at beehives.

Most of us do. Which is what makes this particular article so impressive.

Hate Tebow? I just don't get it...

Sadly my loathing of Reilly is so great, I can't make myself click the link. lol

Edited by mob16151