Playoff weekend

NoSaint

I have a friend in Vegas this weekend and had him put some $$ on the Broncos winning (19:1 payout)

Before you call me crazy:

- The Steelers D is great, but the Broncos have won scoring 15 or less in most games.

- The bad OL for the Steelers and Denvers pass rush will get after Big Ben

- Big ben is hurting

- Mendenhall is out

- Clarck cannot play because of a blood disorder

- This game is the sterotypical 'they have no chance don't even play the game' pick of all the tv pundits

- And here is the real kicker... The Steelers RB coach hasn't been with the team because he caught on fire.

http://www.rantsports.com/pittsburgh-steelers/2012/01/08/steelers-running-back-coach-kirby-wilson-badly-burned-in-fire/

Something strange is in the air.

Yeah, huh? :worthy:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was only a 2.8:1 payout, he called me right before he put the bet in lol. Still won 140 though!

PS I think the Broncos will beat the Patsies too. Going on the record.

I just saw your previous post and was gunna say your cousin was way liquored up :thumbsup:

Best I could find online was +330..

As I mentioned eralier in this thread..the points have no meaning in the playoofs in the vast majority of the games..if you like the dog, better off just betting the money line

It was only a 2.8:1 payout, he called me right before he put the bet in lol. Still won 140 though!

PS I think the Broncos will beat the Patsies too. Going on the record.

Well anyways, no one's gonna toot my horn except myself.

For the record, I went 4-0 picking the games against the spread. Only person in this thread.

However, I did not think Denver would actually win. I did take them with the points though.

Winners:

• Texans over Ravens
  • Saints over 49ers
  • Packers over Giants
  • Brady over Broncos (but I'd love love love to see Tom get harassed throughout the game and lose it himself with INTs and fumbles.)

I think a Saints / Packers NFC Championship game would be very entertaining, likely moreso than whoever meets in the Super Bowl.

Denver vs NE: Classic case of good vs evil. Unfortunately in the real world evil wins more times than not. So no matter how many hail Mary’s Tebow says or throws I think the satin in a sweatshirt will triumph and by a lot. So NE against the points. :angry:

Saints will repeat history by traveling to the west coast and coming home with a loss just like against Seattle.

I think the Ravens will win but not by 9. Houston.

Giants getting 9? Seems too good to be true so it must be. Packers

Edited by MikeSpeed

Boy oh boy.

This forum has so many opinionated posters… experts in their own minds (I know… I'm one of em).

But very few people want to predict the outcomes of these NFL playoff games?

C'mon fellas.

Put your imaginary money where your mouth is.

Straight up no points Broncos, Packers, 49ers, Ravens

I like San Fran at Home, especially getting points. Harbough is a great coach and you know he has been prepairing 2 weeks for the Saints.

Think the Giants will play it close with GB. They have a great front line and will not allow Rodgers all day. Think GB wins but by 7 maybe.

Denver will keep it close this time. You know they are taking the us vs the world attitude into NE. And NE has shown it can be beat at home in the playoffs by a strong Defensive team. Think NE wins, but it is close.

Houston vs Ravens is a total toss up. At some point the Cinderella story of Houston will end. Think they beat the Ravens this week though. Not sure why, but just dont buy the Ravens, like i did not buy Pitts.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

1326569460[/url]' post='2363112']

Boy oh boy.

This forum has so many opinionated posters… experts in their own minds (I know… I'm one of em).

But very few people want to predict the outcomes of these NFL playoff games?

C'mon fellas.

Put your imaginary money where your mouth is.

sorry I'm late. Was thinking saints and pats today and giants/ravens tomorrow.

Denver vs NE: Classic case of good vs evil. Unfortunately in the real world evil wins more times than not. So no matter how many hail Mary’s Tebow says or throws I think the satin in a sweatshirt will triumph and by a lot. So NE against the points. :angry:

Saints will repeat history by traveling to the west coast and coming home with a loss just like against Seattle.

I think the Ravens will win but not by 9. Houston.

Giants getting 9? Seems too good to be true so it must be. Packers

Seems wierd to respond to my own post but...

3-1 against the spread not too bad for a someone who really had no clue. :lol: