And with the 10th pick in the 2012 draft,

rocwocka

thought you were done with the bills? Wasn't it TEBOW TIME? He's awesome btw

They played at 4 and I didnt have anything else to do today so I watched the Bills. The Tebows did make the playoffs even though they lost. Ive never seen a Bills playoff game. Not that I remember anyways

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This 10th overall selection.....this football player.....must be good.....real good.

He must also contribute immediately. This football player must be a difference maker.

Lets hope the remainder of the draft produces others that follow this mold of difference making goodness.

I'm hearing the same knock on Coples as Orakpo got a few years back when he was ours for the picking and we took Maybin. Really hoping we don' t go offense till the 4th or later. We need Defensive monsters to upgrade this miss mash unit.

This draft should be ALL defensive players... We should get offensive players through free agency...

I'm hearing the same knock on Coples as Orakpo got a few years back when he was ours for the picking and we took Maybin. Really hoping we don' t go offense till the 4th or later. We need Defensive monsters to upgrade this miss mash unit.

What specific "knocks" are you refering to?

Quentin Coples, defensive end, North Carloina. Just makes sense. He's big enough to play DE in a 4-3 and (most likely) athletic enough to be an OLB in a 3-4, thus keeping our hybrid 3-4/4-3 defense intact. I'm also hoping that we have Courtney Upshaw waitng in round 2. He's got great size and speed for a 3-4 OLB. I know there will be a call for RG3, but our D needs more help than our O, right?

<edited>changed to correct pick

No one thinks Coples can play OLB.

He can only play D-line.

UPSHAW is a top.20 pick, hands down.

The last thing the Bills need is to select someone that they cannot plug right in as a starter from day one and play at a high level.

there is no WR @ #8 that will do that

there is no LT @ # 8 that will do that

there is no DE @ #8 that will do that

there is only one player the Bills can plug and play @ #8, and that is Courtney Upshaw. He may not have the upside of some of the others. But he will start at the ROLB position and have an immediate impact.

MIKE Adams LOT from Ohio State could be there at 10 and can plug right in as a starter at LT for the next 12 years.

Edited by Why So Serious?

If i had to wager right now, on our #1 pick, and what our "brain trust" will do, i'd say its going to be WR Alshon Jeffrey. Blackmon will be gone.

This is most likely esp given Wilson blaming fitz struggles on lack of Wes and rbs..... Proves he never watched a game this year. Hopefully upshaw in 1 and Tate in 2.

Interesting. We have screwed up the 8th, 9th, 11th and 12th. We never had the 10th to bust out on, but here come the speedy, ticket selling WR imo. :wallbash:

The fact they've picked 8th, 12th, 11th, 11th, 9th, 3rd and 10th in a span of 7 drafts says it all.

If they take a WR, just pencil them in for 5-7 wins next season as well. The wheels keep on spinning...