Get Matt Flynn

jkx2

Now I know of the one game wonder syndrome (ie. See Rob Johnson and Scott Mitchell) but Flynn threw 6 TDs passes today more then Farve and Rogers ever have and Detroit needed the win for a better playoff spot. He"s looked great in every pre-season game he's played in and tore up both reagular ones. I say go get him in free agency and go D in the draft

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I know of the one game wonder syndrome (ie. See Rob Johnson and Scott Mitchell) but Flynn threw 6 TDs passes today more then Farve and Rogers ever have and Detroit needed the win for a better playoff spot. He"s looked great in every pre-season game he's played in and tore up both reagular ones. I say go get him in free agency and go D in the draft

Flynn just made himself some big money with an outstanding performance today....I can see QB needy teams making him a significant offer during the FA period. The Bills won't get in on the bidding as they are foolishly married to the mediocrity that is Fitz.

Ugh. See Rob Johnson and Scott Mitchell. One game.

Ah, I mentioned them both in my post, but I think this guy is different. Thed Lions had something to play for today and he ripped them. I believe he's the real deal.

I started a thread on Flynn, the mods locked it....they must all be asleep now, that Bills game plus :beer: took its toll...

The Bills need the Packers O line, OC, WR corps & TE, and then yeah, Flynn to Buffalo would be brilliant move

Edited by Fear the Beard

Flynn just made himself some big money with an outstanding performance today....I can see QB needy teams making him a significant offer during the FA period. The Bills won't get in on the bidding as they are foolishly married to the mediocrity that is Fitz.

+1

Not only are the Bills married to mediocrity, they will purposely put effort into finding a QB not as good as Fitz to be his backup instead of looking for a starter for Fitz to compete with.

Lets start year 3 of building by the draft.