Before the game starts, Von Miller

Beerball

Yeah, he's had a good year but he was invisible. I know it's not popular to say but Bell is a very good tackle. He just can't stay healthy. I still think he is worth re-signing.

I no it's not politically correct to say this, but when all healthy--and even with some missing people along the way--the Bills oline has been pretty good this year.

Some have said the Bills will pick a OT in the draft--sure, we could always use more, but the line is good enough, and there are more pressing needs for that high in the draft.

I no it's not politically correct to say this, but when all healthy--and even with some missing people along the way--the Bills oline has been pretty good this year.

Some have said the Bills will pick a OT in the draft--sure, we could always use more, but the line is good enough, and there are more pressing needs for that high in the draft.

Pears played pretty well matched up against Von Miller most of the day.

The Bills blocked Jason Pierre Paul a lot better than D'Brickashaw Ferguson attempted to today. JPP exposed Ferguson for the overrated OT that he is.

Our 4th tackle, Colin Brown played most of the game at center after Urbik, our 2nd center went out injured. Brown played really well.

But Brown was picked up off the street as was Chandler, Rinehart, Pears, and Urbik… so there's no chance that he's actually a good player.

Ditto for 5th tackle Sam Young. Undoubtedly Young sucks too because he came from the dumpster.

Meanwhile the BIlls, as they have almost all season, ran the ball well.

But that's all a function of Fred Jackson making his blockers look good.

And the Bills don't pass protect well… that's all a function of Fitz making his blockers look good.

Missing Woods for 3 games, Urbik for 2 + games, Bell for 5 games, Hairston for 3 games, having Levitre play left tackle, having our 4th tackle playing center and all these other things shouldn't obscure from the fact that the Bills o-line sucks and that any other O-line could overcome a rash of injuries to their best linemen.

The Bills blocked Jason Pierre Paul a lot better than D'Brickashaw Ferguson attempted to today. JPP exposed Ferguson for the overrated OT that he is.

Our 4th tackle, Colin Brown played most of the game at center after Urbik, our 2nd center went out injured. Brown played really well.

But Brown was picked up off the street as was Chandler, Rinehart, Pears, and Urbik… so there's no chance that he's actually a good player.

Ditto for 5th tackle Sam Young. Undoubtedly Young sucks too because he came from the dumpster.

And the Bills don't pass protect well… that's all a function of Fitz making his blockers look good.

Missing Woods for 3 games, Urbik for 2 + games, Bell for 5 games, Hairston for 3 games, having Levitre play left tackle, having our 4th tackle playing center and all these other things shouldn't obscure from the fact that the Bills o-line sucks and that any other O-line could overcome a rash of injuries to their best linemen.

:thumbsup:

Our oline has really stepped up this year and is developing depth. Bring everyone back.

:thumbsup:

Our oline has really stepped up this year and is developing depth. Bring everyone back.

It's amazing how different people in different threads can have such a wide variety of opinions. The other day I said that the O-line has been shaky in pass protection but pretty good at run blocking. I got slapped down like an insolent child because clearly the O-line sucks. Period.

I stand by my original statement. The lack of continuity becomes a bigger problem with pass protection, but there is clearly some talent there to build on.

SJBF we get our point.

Colin Brown had a decent game after a very rough start. I still do no want him as my primary backup at either Cnere or Guard. Denver was just not very good today.

I think we need to draft an OT, especially if we let Bell go.

Week to week these guys go from studs to duds. Suceess is fleeting in the NFL.

You were right, I was wrong.

I didn't think that he had the size to make an impact, but from what I've seen he is the real deal.

I saw him listed at 6-3, 250, before the draft. That seams to be a reasonable size for a 4-3 LB,

Brilliant :thumbsup: