What did Jim Kelly say to Fitz on the sideline today?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Our IQs and football smarts are inversely proportional"

LOL! Like Kelly would ever even know the words "inversely" and "proportional" let alone use them in a sentence. And in a grammatically correct way to boot. Funny stuff.

I could see Fitzturnover saying that though.

GO BILLS!!!

I would like to see Jim Kelly push Chan down, grab the mic and start calling the plays. That would be epic.

Haha - oh yes - the guy who single-handedly cost them Super Bowl 25 with his playcalling should definitely start calling plays now!

HAND THE BALL TO THURMAN, STUPID!!

(Yes - I love Jim, but I do still hold that one grudge.)

That's right, and you don't know what Jim was doing. Like making a judgement call on something you saw 9 seconds of on the TV this afternoon. :thumbsup:

And we don't really know what kind of relationship Kelly and Fitzpatrick have, beyond that 9 seconds.

Fans better hope that Kelly never has an active role in the football operations side of this organization.

oh yeah.......I mean we could suck worse??????????

whatever, I'd rather have the best qb we ever had in charge of something than the crap we got in there now........chan? buddy? ralph? etc?

oh yeah.......I mean we could suck worse??????????

whatever, I'd rather have the best qb we ever had in charge of something than the crap we got in there now........chan? buddy? ralph? etc?

What role would you like Kelly to have? What does his resume consist of since he retired, that has him prepared for any position in an NFL front office/coaching staff?