Commentators: Best and Worst...

In the midst of yet another dismal season, I'm trying to detract myself from the abyssmal Bills season and have some fun with a topic that alot of Bills fans have fun with. COMMENTATORS. Heres my TOP 5 and my five WORST. How about yours?...

TOP 5 (Best)

1. Joe Buck

2. Al Michaels

3. Gregg Gumble

4. Kevin Harlan

5. Ian Eagle

TOP 5 (Worst)

1. Dan Dierdorf

2. Jim Nantz

3. Ron Jaworski

4. Randy Cross

5. Mike Torico

Funny I would rank joe buck in my bottom five his baseball broadcasts are painful as he completely lacks objectivity. Add Troy aikman to that list of my bottom five as well. I like tirico I thinks he steers conversation without trying to be the color man and does well with play by play.

I am sure the I am in the minority, but I can't stand Jaws and Gruden on Monday Night Football. Too smug and arrogant, and they jump on the bandwagon of whoever just made the latest play. Gruden's one-on-one discussions with quarterbacks are awful. I can't help but think the quarterback is sitting there counting the minutes until the phony nonsense is over so they can get away. I am probably in the minority on this, but it all just seems too fake and Gruden's all-knowing, insider demeanor is nauseating.