Official Bills vs Chargers game thread

Just Jack

I really have never been big on Fitzpatrick. It's just that he isn't the reason we are bad. He is slightly above average and doesn't have good accuracy. I defend him because he isn't the reason we are bad. We are bad because neither line is good enough, the WRs aren't good enough, the lbs Rent good enough, nor are the DBs. Fix all that and then come back to me about. Qb. We have wasted pick after pick on the position since the 90's.

No above average QB lacks accuracy. If you're good or better a lot of that has to do with accuracy on all throws.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel liked I've been ripped off, again. I feel sorry for any fan that has bought season tickets. I'm a Sunday ticket subscriber, and want a refund. I'm sorry Bills fans. I give up. Maybe things will turn around next year. Hopefully.

1323643182[/url]' post='2333090']

I really have never been big on Fitzpatrick. It's just that he isn't the reason we are bad. He is slightly above average and doesn't have good accuracy. I defend him because he isn't the reason we are bad. We are bad because neither line is good enough, the WRs aren't good enough, the lbs Rent good enough, nor are the DBs. Fix all that and then come back to me about. Qb. We have wasted pick after pick on the position since the 90's.

Pick after pick? Jp 1st rd (and 2nd), bledsoe traded for 1st, Johnson traded for 1st, Collins 2nd rd, Trent 3rd rd, ...and ? 21 drafts. 5 qbs drafted above rd 3 in 21 years. Zero good qbs. Again....wake up.

I feel liked I've been ripped off, again. I feel sorry for any fan that has bought season tickets. I'm a Sunday ticket subscriber, and want a refund. I'm sorry Bills fans. I give up. Maybe things will turn around next year. Hopefully.

Refund? You bought tickets to the Buffalo friggin Bills..."caveat emptor"...let the buyer beware. Just because you "Bill-ieved" the substandard talent on this team would amount to something doesn't mean you are owed anything. P.T. Barnum applies here..."there's a sucker born every minute". Ralph Wilson is the Barnum of our day...and Billievers are the suckers.

Edited by Gareson

Please tell me how the Bills still have George Edwards on their staff. The offense is weak, but

most offenses have a drive or two in the first half to figure out what the opponents D, but the

Bills are behind every week by 10-14 points after the opponents first two drives.

I know that the Bills' D has had injuries, but they are an absolute embarrassment with their

only hope being that the opponent's offense misfires. There is no pass rush and, lately, the

run defense has been attrocious, too.

George Edwards has failed to get even a little bit out of the talent that he has. I am not saying

that they have enough talent on D, but they certainly have enough talent to be reasonably

competitive and they aren't showing that.

If Chan doesn't fire Edwards after this debacle, then the entire staff including Chan needs to

go at year's end.

Refund? You bought tickets to the Buffalo friggin Bills..."caveat emptor"...let the buyer beware. Just because you "Bill-ieved" the substandard talent on this team would amount to something doesn't mean you are owed anything. P.T. Barnum applies here..."there's a sucker born every minute". Ralph Wilson is the Barnum of our day...and Billievers are the suckers.

I know I won't get a refund. It would be nice. But alas, I'm the dumbass that pays for it every year.

Can Fitz just lead a WR on one deep ball?

How about make an effort to get a little fired up?

... Can we keep our helmets on? D is embarrasing enough. Bad is bad. Pathetic is that much harder to take....

They have to be trying to lose....

OK, just had to vent. Feeling (a little) better now.

I'm a bills fan on a bills message board. Lol @ you. Are YOU fitz? Why so defensive? Because you love fitz and don't wanna face the reality that he sucks? Wake up my man. Wake up.

Fitz doesn't "suck".

He's totally mediocre.

They need to draft a real franchise QB at some point. Just depends whether they address that or the 100% lack of a passrush first.

After that - healthy, this team isn't bad at all.

It doesn't matter how much anyone wants a franchise QB because even if the Bills lose out they are not going to have a chance of picking any of the top 3 QBs and after that the QBs are all a crap shoot- the Bills will be lucky to have a shot at Coples, or Jeffrey.

by the time we get all that mess fixed freddie will be too old

Please tell me how the Bills still have George Edwards on their staff. The offense is weak, but

most offenses have a drive or two in the first half to figure out what the opponents D, but the

Bills are behind every week by 10-14 points after the opponents first two drives.

I know that the Bills' D has had injuries, but they are an absolute embarrassment with their

only hope being that the opponent's offense misfires. There is no pass rush and, lately, the

run defense has been attrocious, too.

George Edwards has failed to get even a little bit out of the talent that he has. I am not saying

that they have enough talent on D, but they certainly have enough talent to be reasonably

competitive and they aren't showing that.

If Chan doesn't fire Edwards after this debacle, then the entire staff including Chan needs to

go at year's end.

right on the money!