Official Bills vs Chargers game thread

Just Jack

This offense is its own worst enemy. Teams know they pass a lot and they also know, more importantly, they can't stretch the field. So every time Fitz throws the ball, the defense is rushing 4 and dropping 7 and when you can't throw downfield, that means a lot of people in the first 10-20 yards downfield from the line of scrimmage. So Fizt is ALWAYS throwing into coverage where his receiver is covered and likely shadowed by a second DB.

Among the plentitude of needs, they need a true no. 1 receiver who can stretch the field to open up the offense. Right now, they offense is a train wreck because of the inability to thrown downfield. It's simple mathematics and geography. Throwing downfield efficiently reducsed the density of defenders in the space beyind the line of scrimmage. That opens the run game. It opens the underneath passing game and when both are working, look out.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. It's HIS FAULT. Wake up

Didn't say it was. But this board would be much better without fans suggesting their team move to LA. Wake up.

Blue fire you're out of line. It's been a snead decade of futility. Any reasonable fan has the right to be pissed

No, Rkfast, YOU'RE out of line for defending someone who suggests for the team to move.

Be pissed all you want. Don't suggest the team should move.

Edited by BlueFire

Didn't say it was. But this board would be much better without fans suggesting their team move to LA. Wake up.

No, Rkfast, YOU'RE out of line for defending someone who suggests for the team to move.

You think fans really want the team to move?

Please.

This offense is its own worst enemy. Teams know they pass a lot and they also know, more importantly, they can't stretch the field. So every time Fitz throws the ball, the defense is rushing 4 and dropping 7 and when you can't throw downfield, that means a lot of people in the first 10-20 yards downfield from the line of scrimmage. So Fizt is ALWAYS throwing into coverage where his receiver is covered and likely shadowed by a second DB.

Among the plentitude of needs, they need a true no. 1 receiver who can stretch the field to open up the offense. Right now, they offense is a train wreck because of the inability to thrown downfield. It's simple mathematics and geography. Throwing downfield efficiently reducsed the density of defenders in the space beyind the line of scrimmage. That opens the run game. It opens the underneath passing game and when both are working, look out.

Lee Evans, anyone? He could stretch the field at least....

This board would be better without you also Blue. You're no better than any of us. So sit down and enjoy the misery we are all feeling right now.

1323646470[/url]' post='2333210']

I've never suggested that. I live in las vegas. If they moved to La I'd be a season ticket holder, but i pray they never leave my beloved city. I hope they NEVER Leave. I hope they get a real QB

This board would be better without you also Blue. You're no better than any of us. So sit down and enjoy the misery we are all feeling right now.

the sad part is that p.o.s. ralph "THE CAREER LOSER" wilson does such a horrible horrible job fielding a team that otherwse honorable bills fans wind up at each others throats out of the sheer unending frustration of it all.

i swear i hate that old !@#$er on days like this.

Comeon Putzpatrick lovers, comeon. Where the freak are you?

If you call out the Fitz lovers you have to call out the Trent Edwards, JP Losman, Kelly Holcomb, Drew Bledsoe, Alex Van Pelt etc etc fans as well.