Official Bills vs Chargers game thread

Just Jack

This **** is insane. Fitz stinks, Gailey is showing why the Chiefs canceled his contract, and G.Edwards well enough said.. :sick:

but they came at the right price for ralphy...!!! and the thing is no good coach will ever come here under the current ownership. we will forever be stuck with the lowlife re-treads.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never suggested that. I live in las vegas. If they moved to La I'd be a season ticket holder, but i pray they never leave my beloved city. I hope they NEVER Leave. I hope they get a real QB

I just want to have the team I've been cheering for since I was 2 have a winning record!

the sad part is that p.o.s. ralph "THE CAREER LOSER" wilson does such a horrible horrible job fielding a team that otherwse honorable bills fans wind up at each others throats out of the sheer unending frustration of it all.

i swear i hate that old !@#$er on days like this.

the thing that really irks me is that he will be the first one to blame the fan support for the reason the franchise is the way it is. he is a worthless POS...!!!

I've never suggested that. I live in las vegas. If they moved to La I'd be a season ticket holder, but i pray they never leave my beloved city. I hope they NEVER Leave. I hope they get a real QB

I concur. I know that I posted that they will be good when they are in LA or Toronto. That doesn't mean that

I WANT them to move. God, I remember when the Braves moved to SD (and then to LA). I still haven't gotten

over that.

HOWEVER, how can an organization which has produced a PUTRID product for >10 years, expect to sell their

product? In most any other industry, a company as HORRIBLE as the Bills would be out of business. But because

of revenue sharing, they are not only still in business, but they have made a profit.

I SINCERELY hope that they stay in Buffalo long-term and find some miraculous way to right the ship, but this is

INCREDIBLY frustrating to watch. THEY ARE NOT EVEN REMOTELY COMPETITIVE.

lol I hear you, that's why I posted the comment I did to Kevin.

You think fans really want the team to move?

Please.

Shouldn't even be a topic of conversation.

This board would be better without you also Blue. You're no better than any of us. So sit down and enjoy the misery we are all feeling right now.

So many constructive options.... and you chose LA. I may not be better than anyone else on the board, but I'm glad I didn't post the answer you did. :lol:

Nope, You pretty much nailed it..., and you're courageous too!!!

I still wear my Bills stuff too. I'm just tired of the inevitable question when I get to work Monday. "What the hell happened to the Bills man?".

the sad part is that p.o.s. ralph "THE CAREER LOSER" wilson does such a horrible horrible job fielding a team that otherwse honorable bills fans wind up at each others throats out of the sheer unending frustration of it all.

i swear i hate that old !@#$er on days like this.

At this point it's his people in Detroit running this show into the ground. RW has always been a guy more interested in making money off his toy and being a friend to the players.

I concur. I know that I posted that they will be good when they are in LA or Toronto. That doesn't mean that

I WANT them to move. God, I remember when the Braves moved to SD (and then to LA). I still haven't gotten

over that.

HOWEVER, how can an organization which has produced a PUTRID product for >10 years, expect to sell their

product? In most any other industry, a company as HORRIBLE as the Bills would be out of business. But because

of revenue sharing, they are not only still in business, but they have made a profit.

I SINCERELY hope that they stay in Buffalo long-term and find some miraculous way to right the ship, but this is

INCREDIBLY frustrating to watch. THEY ARE NOT EVEN REMOTELY COMPETITIVE.

Ditto and

Amen

Shouldn't even be a topic of conversation.

So many constructive options.... and you chose LA. I may not be better than anyone else on the board, but I'm glad I didn't post the answer you did. :lol:

Shouldn't be a topic of conversation but it will be until new ownership takes the reigns. Like it or not.

And you don't think the team moving to LA wont motivate the players? After all that was the question wasn't it?

Edited by Kevin