Official Bills vs Chargers game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't be a topic of conversation but it will be until new ownership takes the reigns. Like it or not.

And you don't think the team moving to LA wont motivate the players? After all that was the question wasn't it?

Nope, question was:

god what it woul take to restore a little !@#$ing dignity to this franchise?

Gailey is starting to look like Dickie J. did out there.

I thought after DJ that would be impossible.

Yes, he has lost those remaining on the team. I think there is a LITTLE talent left on the team, but

they have QUIT because the coaching staff is SO abysmal.

The entire coaching staff needs to go, now. 4 or 5 weeks ago, I'd have argued that Gailey was infusing

some toughness into this team and that he could stay if he fired Edwards, but it is clear that he WON"T

do that and the players have mailed it in because they don't believe in the coaching staff and they can't

figure it out on their own.

1323647078[/url]' post='2333242']

Yes Fitz had a terrible game. Now you get to delight in the Bills' failure, gloat like a third grader and post the same thing over and over. Oh wait.

And maybe one day you'll realize fitz will never lead us to anything, except disappointment.

Me too. Won't happen til we get a good qb.

We need a committed owner, not some **** looking to maximize profits and hope to get lucky and win. Hiring "yes" men and also-rans over and over for the entirety of this team's history ahs proven to be an epic fail. I for one want closure. I want a new owner and have that persopn stay or go. I'd rather have no team than this one, seriously. At some point in our lives, there is no point in rooting for a team not committed to doing anything else than making the owner money and allowing him to micro manage the team into the ground.

The ONLY, and I want to stress the ter ONLY, constant in this team's history of losing is RW. At some point, people have to recognize and be honest that he has been and remains the obstacle. If we have a guy committed to winning and putting a respectable product on the field, you couldn't get a ticket and there would be no question about the team's future. All of this is on Ralph.

i am so f'ing sick of this s***... all we have are damn memories of what the playoffs feel like. 1999 feels like forever ago... i mean we haven't been even close since then... how many meaningful december games have we had in the last 13 years? one or two, if that... this is absolutely comical. and there is no end in sight