poo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been saying all along fitz isnt the problem

after today im starting to wonder maybe he is

just brutally bad. at this stage in his maturation he shouldnt be that bad no matter what the team around you looks like. the receivers did their usual dropping of too many catchable balls, but on too many throws fitz was just awful

i cant believe im saying this but if he doesnt turn it around in a serious way the last three games i think they have to consider taking the out clause they built into that contract and cut him prior to next season. theres no way you should pay him even middle of the road starting qb money if he cant play much much better than hes shown since signing his extension. i dont care if you have ugandan midgets and herbert the pedophile with a walker on family guy playing wr, you have to play better than fitz has recently. three out of the last five games have been terrible, with today being one of the worst games ive ever seen any qb play. just thoroughly unacceptable

ive been saying all along fitz isnt the problem

after today im starting to wonder maybe he is

just brutally bad. at this stage in his maturation he shouldnt be that bad no matter what the team around you looks like. the receivers did their usual dropping of too many catchable balls, but on too many throws fitz was just awful

i cant believe im saying this but if he doesnt turn it around in a serious way the last three games i think they have to consider taking the out clause they built into that contract and cut him prior to next season. theres no way you should pay him even middle of the road starting qb money if he cant play much much better than hes shown since signing his extension. i dont care if you have ugandan midgets and herbert the pedophile with a walker on family guy playing wr, you have to play better than fitz has recently. three out of the last five games have been terrible, with today being one of the worst games ive ever seen any qb play. just thoroughly unacceptable

And it is clear that Thigpen does not have a clue about playing NFL quarterback.

They should draft a franchise QB if they see one this year. Sorry about the sucky defense.

Fitz is never going to be more - and, he was never much less than this. It is a bad, bad thing that Fitz was signed to this contract. The only saving grace that might exhonerate Gailey and Nix from being guilty of actually believing Fitz was the QB to lead the Bills for the next 4 or 5 years is the ability, put into the contract, to cut him after this season without owing him more. So, that tells me they had a serious concern that this might happen - and it has - so they better axe him in favor of a promising QB. They keep Fitz and don't draft a premier QB next year, we are never going to have a chance at the real goal of every NFL season; he is just not consistent enough to carry a team to the Super Bowl.

When he was winning, even in his best moments - he just can't do all the things you want a QB to be able to do. Fitz can only win and play good under specific conditions. You take those conditions away, and he cannot do it. I don't want a front office that just wants to be able to lock down a QB and move on to other needs, just becuase he isn't going to cost them really good QB money, and irregardless of him not being great - I mean, they knew he wasn't even close to being top 10. They knew it was Gailey's system that made him good. But, instead of saying, "our organization needs and deserves a great QB - not a mediocre one." No. They'll take every cheap way out, as long as it is just good enough to keep Buffalo Bills here...

Fitz is horrible. Im starting to doubt his leadership. No emotion at all today. He either isnt a natural leader or he is in over his head.

Fitz has a serious lack of offensive weapons at his disposal. That said, after todays abysmal performance I might be beginning to agree with you. He's got 3 more games to make his case otherwise we must draft a QB first.

Any time you lose someone that was responsible for 30% of your teams offense your going to struggle. When we lost freddy for good we lost our best weapon, our leader and our confidence.

We cant run the ball which puts more pressure on Fitz and our not that good receivers. Teams know our tackles suck so if they jam us at the line and force us to throw deep they can get to Fitz.

I really dont believe Fitz is the problem. We have a serious lack of talent all around. I've seen Fitz do it and do it well more than once.

For those of you saying we should cut him after the season, you would be sending a big FU to the entire team and any other FA that wants to sign here. That would be the worst thing we could do IMO.