Men's Health poll - top 10 hottest women of all time

JÂy RÛßeÒ

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/hottest-women-of-all-time-1323477693-slideshow/andress-photo-1323477077.html#crsl=%252Fphotos%252Fhottest-women-of-all-time-1323477693-slideshow%252Fpremiere-filmdistricts-land-blood-honey-20111208-232659-868.html

10. Angelina Jolie

9. Jane Fonda

8. Pamela Anderson

7. Bettie Page

6. Ursula Andress

5. Madonna

4. Britney Spears

3. Marilyn Monroe

2. Raquel Welch

1. Jennifer Aniston

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading top down, the first 5 looked reasonable. And then I got to Madonna?? Britney Spears?? And then just laughed out loud at Jennifer Aniston at #1. Hotter than Raquel Welch?!?!?

Have these idiots ever heard of Sophia Loren??

This is awful. I know all but 2 of these chicks (and I looked them up) and none of them - save for Pamela Anderson - are on my top 10. Mila Kunis, Rachel Bilson are on my list. While I think Hayden Panettiere is gorgeous and cute I would not put her on my list. Raquel Welch should be on the list due to the era. Anniston nor Jolie are even the hottest in their respective decades.

my biggest disagreements(no pun intended) are Pam Anderson & Britney....bettie page, ursula are too much in the past for me to find them sexy...I am a big Madonna lover...I think she is sexy as hell....jennifer aniston....yes please!!!!! like i stated above..charlize theron and elizabeth banks can take the place of Britney and Pam Anderson...i need to give some thought to who would replace page and andress...while I like jane fonda...not sure she'd be top 10...heck farrah should be above jane fonda....

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/hottest-women-of-all-time-1323477693-slideshow/andress-photo-1323477077.html#crsl=%252Fphotos%252Fhottest-women-of-all-time-1323477693-slideshow%252Fpremiere-filmdistricts-land-blood-honey-20111208-232659-868.html

10. Angelina Jolie

9. Jane Fonda

8. Pamela Anderson

7. Bettie Page

6. Ursula Andress

5. Madonna

4. Britney Spears

3. Marilyn Monroe

2. Raquel Welch

1. Jennifer Aniston

my biggest disagreements(no pun intended) are Pam Anderson & Britney....bettie page, ursula are too much in the past for me to find them sexy...I am a big Madonna lover...I think she is sexy as hell....jennifer aniston....yes please!!!!! like i stated above..charlize theron and elizabeth banks can take the place of Britney and Pam Anderson...i need to give some thought to who would replace page and andress...while I like jane fonda...not sure she'd be top 10...heck farrah should be above jane fonda....

So you're okay with Madonna and her fur-pits?

I think Jamie Lee Curtis is deserving of at least an honorable mention in this conversation. She was really something special in the 70's and 80's. -"Trading Places" anyone? Anyway, nowadays she only does colon health commercials. I suppose a man could speculate for days as to why. I like to think that colon health is extremely important for a healthy body. As healthy as her body used to be, she might in fact be the perfect spokes-gal.

I think Jamie Lee Curtis is deserving of at least an honorable mention in this conversation. She was really something special in the 70's and 80's. -"Trading Places" anyone? Anyway, nowadays she only does colon health commercials. I suppose a man could speculate for days as to why. I like to think that colon health is extremely important for a healthy body. As healthy as her body used to be, she might in fact be the perfect spokes-gal.

Heshe won sexiest heshe of al time.

Madonna wasn't even one of the hottest women in the 80s, let alone of all time. Worst poll ever.

I honestly think, if judged fairly, Madonna would be hard pressed to win "hottest woman at the Akron Walmart at 2AM on a Thursday morning" award.

If you do a web show on this, don't forget to at least give Lee an honorable mention.

I honestly think, if judged fairly, Madonna would be hard pressed to win "hottest woman at the Akron Walmart at 2AM on a Thursday morning" award.

If you do a web show on this, don't forget to at least give Lee an honorable mention.

lol...no doubt