8. Lady Gaga

7. Jessica Simpson

6. PJ Harvey

5. Gina Gershon

4. Amy Winehouse

3. Paris Hilton

2. Bjork

1. Michelle Rodriguez

Can we add Rosie Perez to this list just cause of her voice?

I don't know what it is, but I never thoght Farrah was hot...ever...even when she was "hot"...she always looked like the baby bird my sister tried to rescue when we were kids... Kate Jackson was always my favorite angel, and Farrah's replacement, wasn't too shabby either...Cheryl Tiegs? Yummy...

Cheryl Ladd. Although Tiegs (model) was a hottie.

Yup, she qualifies. Weird looking face, annoying as hell. Yet, somehow sexy, especially in White Men Can't Jump.

That makes 11 in your "Top ten sexiest women with horrifyingly ugly faces, attitudes, demeanor, and sense of decorum" list.

Who are you kicking to the curb?

I don't know what it is, but I never thoght Farrah was hot...ever...even when she was "hot"...she always looked like the baby bird my sister tried to rescue when we were kids... Kate Jackson was always my favorite angel, and Farrah's replacement, wasn't too shabby either...Cheryl Tiegs? Yummy...

btw- love most of PJ Harvey's music!

Cheryl Tiegs is definitely on my list... #1 though now & forever would be Viva Las Vegas-era Ann Margret.

Let's not discount how good looking Kate Jackson was....maybe not hot but VERY good looking

Kate Jackson in "The Rookies" was extremely hot, especially to a young impressionable lad at the time :wub: ... but not top-10 hot.

surprised Scarlett Johansson not on this list. there's a classic beauty in her.

jw

Kate Jackson in "The Rookies" was extremely hot, especially to a young impressionable lad at the time :wub: ... but not top-10 hot.

surprised Scarlett Johansson not on this list. there's a classic beauty in her.

jw

Look, everyone has a right to their opinion, but Kate Jackson? Plus Mr. Wawwwrorwrw, I seem to recall you being Canadian thus you are in love with Celine Dion and now I am detecting a theme. Kate Jackson and Celine Dion.....here is a picture of another woman you'd find hot. It is perfectly SFW.

And if "classic beauty" is the name of a new candy bar then I'm sure Scarlett has more than one in her.

When I was a kid, there was a brief time when I was convinced that the most beautiful woman in the world was Erin Gray from Buck Rogers.

YES!!! Wow, great call....I haven't thought of her in ages

Look, everyone has a right to their opinion, but Kate Jackson? Plus Mr. Wawwwrorwrw, I seem to recall you being Canadian thus you are in love with Celine Dion and now I am detecting a theme. Kate Jackson and Celine Dion.....here is a picture of another woman you'd find hot. It is perfectly SFW.

And if "classic beauty" is the name of a new candy bar then I'm sure Scarlett has more than one in her.

hey, i had a crush on Susan Dey and Maureen McCormick back in the day, too.

as for your link, must warn you that it is NOT safe for work because it is of a person who is fully and completely unclothed.

jw

I thought Cheryl Ladd was the hottest of the 70s TV stars. Cheryl Tiegs really made an impression on me in 7th grade with this SI cover:

0127_large.jpg

Image thing does not work here. Link is just as good:

C Tiegs in Cancun

There was a pic of Ms. Tiegs in a fishnet bikini in Time magazine some 30 years ago. Oh...my.

And I never got the fascination with Kate Jackoson. Too manly for my taste.

Cheryl Tiegs is definitely on my list... #1 though now & forever would be Viva Las Vegas-era Ann Margret.

Margret is definitely in the top-5.

hey, i had a crush on Susan Dey and Maureen McCormick back in the day, too.

as for your link, must warn you that it is NOT safe for work because it is of a person who is fully and completely unclothed.

jw

The picture is tasteful and you can't see anything private.

When I was a kid, there was a brief time when I was convinced that the most beautiful woman in the world was Erin Gray from Buck Rogers.

It was those damn spandex...but honestly, roughly the same time, Maren Jensen, the chick who played Athena on the original Battlestar Galactica was pretty smoking too...

Great call! How could I have forgotten Ann Margaret? :doh: