Men's Health poll - top 10 hottest women of all time

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Heshe won sexiest heshe of al time.

I honestly think, if judged fairly, Madonna would be hard pressed to win "hottest woman at the Akron Walmart at 2AM on a Thursday morning" award.

If you do a web show on this, don't forget to at least give Lee an honorable mention.

Heshe? -Really? I don't think that's fair at all.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any reference to hot and Jane Fonda in the same list is a major fail.

On the contrary...I would rank her higher, in her prime.

As far as current "bimbos" go, they are all attractive, but boring as hell...but, I will say, I met Eva Mendez a few years ago, about a week before the movie "Out Of Time" came out. I had no idea who she was, or that she was an actress. She just came into the record store I work in, one Saturday. I thought, at that time, she was one of the most beautiful women I had ever laid eyes on (Elle McPherson is pretty close in that category for me....next day, I am at the bar, watching the Bills game, and every other commercial break, they ran ads for that movie...I was shocked...I was telling all my buddy's "holy ****, that is her, that's the chick I met yesterday!" She really made an impression...no make-up, dressed pretty normal in jeans and a t-shirt...plus she was looking for the song "Alone Again, Naturally" by Gilbert O'Sullivan...

A few weeks later, I saw her at a show (Detroit Cobras) with Luke Wilson...apparently they were making a movie here in town...

Edited by Buftex

Reading top down, the first 5 looked reasonable. And then I got to Madonna?? Britney Spears?? And then just laughed out loud at Jennifer Aniston at #1. Hotter than Raquel Welch?!?!?

Have these idiots ever heard of Sophia Loren??

Bridget Bardot, Natalie Wood, Leena Olin, Mary Tyler Moore (as Mary Richards or Laura Petrie)...just so many...

Edited by Buftex

Heshe? -Really? I don't think that's fair at all.

Nature isn't always fair. Sometimes it doesn't give enough and sometimes it gives too much. In case you still don't get it I will spell it out for you. Heshe is a h-e-r-b-i-v-o-r-e which means born with a d!c%.

Helen of Troy, anyone? Face that launched a thousand ships?

I see what you're doing here but some old time actresses were hot and if Madonna made the top ten then the bar is set pretty low. Betty friggin Boop is hotter than Madonna and she is a drawing,

Anyway, back in the day there was a hot french actress that actually shaved her armpits. Her name was Catherine DeNude which I'm sure was a stage name. You also could go with Nastasia Kinski.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Bridget Bardot, Natalie Wood, Leena Olin, Mary Tyler Moore (as Mary Richards or Laura Petrie)...just so many...

You really hit the it out of the park with the first three. Bridget may be #1 of all time. To me, she was the first of what I would call modern looking beauties. Leena Olin had an unreal body.

As for the list, Pam Anderson could have made it if she didn't attach balloons to her chest. Has anybody ever noticed that she has some of the hottest legs ever? I didn't think so. Pictures of her before she became was Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew call a "female female impersonator" are outstanding.

Britney was hot for about 10 minutes. I think she peaked when she was on halftime of the Super Bowl. Anybody who was over the hill at say 23 years old should not be on this list.

http://news.yahoo.co...232659-868.html

10. Angelina Jolie

9. Jane Fonda

8. Pamela Anderson

7. Bettie Page

6. Ursula Andress

5. Madonna

4. Britney Spears

3. Marilyn Monroe

2. Raquel Welch

1. Jennifer Aniston

10. HO-lie may be a top 10 skank, but she has no business being on this list, Brad Pitt is an idiot.

9. Pretty hot back in the 60's, but it didn't last,

8. :sick:

7. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

6. Smoking hot in Dr. No, and still hot for many years after.

5. WTF

4. Red hot when she 1st started, went to hell pretty quick.

3. Pretty hot I guess, but before my time.

2. Yum

1. Greatest nips ever, may not be #1 but she belongs here. Brad Pitt is an idiot.

1. Greatest nips ever, may not be #1 but she belongs here. Brad Pitt is an idiot.

I haven't had the pleasure yet...

Have you ever seen Farrah's nips? Those things were amazing!

Madonna is on the list and Farrah isn't? - sounds legit to me - NOT

And how about the fine woman currently occupying my Avatar space - Jacklyn Smith - Way hotter than Jane Fonda.

I agree - Top Ten Fail

:oops:

Madonna is not even in the top 1000 chicks of all time...and I mean that seriously.

Agree about both Farrah and Jacklyn Smith...might as well throw in Cheryl Tiegs (sp?) while we're at it. All way, WAY hotter than frickin Madonna.

Let's not discount how good looking Kate Jackson was....maybe not hot but VERY good looking

I haven't had the pleasure yet...

Have you ever seen Farrah's nips? Those things were amazing!

Madonna is not even in the top 1000 chicks of all time...and I mean that seriously.

Agree about both Farrah and Jacklyn Smith...might as well throw in Cheryl Tiegs (sp?) while we're at it. All way, WAY hotter than frickin Madonna.

Jennifer Anniston - highly debatable if she should even be on this list much less #1

Britney Spears on her best day clearly does not belong on this list

Pamela Anderson - please to me a part of being sexy is maintaining some sense of dignity and "feminine mystery" about yourself. Pamela turned into a pig with her behavior and plastic surgery.

Madonna - whay not give her a tie with Lady Gaga - c'mon - she should make a top tem most impactful women but certainly not sexy.

The fact that Btiget Bardot is not on the list much less in the top 5 completes the epic fail

J

Madonna - whay not give her a tie with Lady Gaga - c'mon - she should make a top tem most impactful women but certainly not sexy.

What if the list were: "Top ten sexiest women with horrifyingly ugly faces, attitudes, demeanor, and sense of decorum". Would Madonna make ti then? I think she'd have a shot.

What if the list were: "Top ten sexiest women with horrifyingly ugly faces, attitudes, demeanor, and sense of decorum". Would Madonna make ti then?

Just barely

10. Madonna

9. Courtney Love

8. Lady Gaga

7. Jessica Simpson

6. PJ Harvey

5. Gina Gershon

4. Amy Winehouse

3. Paris Hilton

2. Bjork

1. Michelle Rodriguez

Edited by gringo starr

Just barely

10. Madonna

9. Courtney Love

8. Lady Gaga

7. Jessica Simpson

6. PJ Harvey

5. Gina Gershon4. Amy Winehouse

3. Paris Hilton

2. Bjork

1. Michelle Rodriguez

You had me, until you lumped Gina Gershon in with this group...not even sure who #1 is.

I don't know what it is, but I never thoght Farrah was hot...ever...even when she was "hot"...she always looked like the baby bird my sister tried to rescue when we were kids... Kate Jackson was always my favorite angel, and Farrah's replacement, wasn't too shabby either...Cheryl Tiegs? Yummy...

Yeah, you're right. She is much cooler than the rest. Maybe take out Gina Gershon and put Fergie in her place.

btw- love most of PJ Harvey's music!