• Robert Griffin III
    • Matt Barkley
    • Justin Blackmon
    • Michael Floyd
    • Landry Jones
    • Zach Brown
    • Donta Hightower
    • None of the above

I feel it will be Blackmon from Oklahoma State.

bah idk, totally mixed on that. as long as we're keeping stevie and adding blackmon to the mix. if it's another get rid of one guy just to replace him i'll pull my hair out.

blackmon is a pro. total package on and off the field.

it doent matter who we pick we will end up coaching them down to be another bills bust

How long did it take you to come up with such a snappy response? You are on top of your game today! Well done.

GO BILLS!!!

I went with Hightower, and although I am not a fan of taking WRs high just in general, I would love Blackmon too.

I wouldnt mind seeing a Kirk Cousins in Buffalo either, but that may be a 2nd round target (kinda like Ponder was last eyar).

I'd love Barkley. I doubt he'll be available. Same goes for Blackmon. With that being said, my choice is rg3. I'm not so sure he'll be available either. If those 3 are gone. Gimme Kirkpatrick or Claiborne. We need OLBs desperately. We need dynamic pass rushers more. I'm not so sure any of the lbs on the top of the board are dynamic pass rushers. I'd rather try and get one or two later or via FA. If we took kalil or Martin, I wouldn't be upset. If we took Landry Jones.....I'd cry. He's not all that.

I'd love Barkley. I doubt he'll be available. Same goes for Blackmon. With that being said, my choice is rg3. I'm not so sure he'll be available either. If those 3 are gone. Gimme Kirkpatrick or Claiborne. We need OLBs desperately. We need dynamic pass rushers more. I'm not so sure any of the lbs on the top of the board are dynamic pass rushers. I'd rather try and get one or two later or via FA. If we took kalil or Martin, I wouldn't be upset. If we took Landry Jones.....I'd cry. He's not all that.

We have been lit up a number of times in the early season by the opposing TE so rather than focusing on simply getting someone who was supposed to do the job Maybin or Dareus was supposed to do as an outside rush threat, it might suit improving our D the most to get a strong side LB who yes provides an occaisional rush threat but his real skillset comes from his ability to shut down the opposing TE and read plays well so he can stuff the hole (at the hole rather than 5 yards into our D) as the pick-up.

Unfortunately this type of LB play usually does not happen until a player gets a couple of years of getting burned until he learns NFL Os. The OLB we need might best be found in FA if there is an OLN who fits the MO of a Nick Barnett- a good player who does not get a lights out contract from the team that owns him and thus is available on the FA wire.

I tend to try not to look at the available FAs or even the potential draft picks until after we are mathematically eliminated sp I think all would be psyched to hear of specific player suggestions as this thread does or even better references to some FA and/or draft websites which have info on specific players.

Many thanks for asking this question and gearing it toward specifics!

I think shanny takes rg3

WR is our biggest need. So, I voted Blackmon. We need the biggest baddest fastest WR who can go up get those fitz passes that no one else has been able to this year. then sign Garcon or Meachum or Colston (or maybe 2). Then keep Nelson and re sign Chandler and now we're talkin'.

WR is our biggest need. So, I voted Blackmon. We need the biggest baddest fastest WR who can go up get those fitz passes that no one else has been able to this year. then sign Garcon or Meachum or Colston (or maybe 2). Then keep Nelson and re sign Chandler and now we're talkin'.

WR is our biggest need? Have you noticed our "defense?"

WR is our biggest need? Have you noticed our "defense?"

I have. But I still think that if a big bad WR who can go up and get the balls our present guys can't or won't, we should pull the trigger in round 1. Sure would help us sustain a lot of drives and score more points.

One of our biggest holes in the D is at the DC position. If we don't replace that, then plugging new players will have minimal impact. We've drafted D heavy the last 2 years and our defense has only gotten worse each year. Why bother?

meachem would suit our offense perfect... if we cant 1 of the top 3 qb's, we sign a a deep threat who's a playmaker and have stevie move the chains.. i dont how stupid and not clutch stevie has been.. hes young, and has heart , hes just not the sharpest tool in the shed.. we have enough character players, u always need a wise ass to spice it up a little. then between stevie and a FA Wr ala meachem who wont be a huge money WR and pay stevie we have solid WR to go along with nelson in the slot, the FA to be legit deep threat and then we have guys like brad smith and a SP guy at WR and have a solid TE in Chandler who is starting to show hes not just a red zone threat, which is more than we ;ve had at that position in a damn long time.. OLINE has shown alot of progress and dont think thats not a top 3rd round must. we have pick 2 oline in like 4 and 6 and add 1 vet cuz our biggest issue is depth cuz oline is position that tends to get dinged up most..

Draft should strictly be DDDDDDDDDDDD. and a qb in top 3 rounds to sit a year and learn under fitz who is the ultimate team player. a top 3 round QB isnt as big a financial risk as it was in prior years and fitz is like a 2nd O co-ordinator.. and would be fine being a backup after another yr of starting. we need young, physical fast pass rushers.. our run D would look alot better in we had more leads.. its our pass D that is a pure joke cuz we cant get to passer. giants secondary was never the greatest, but if u have constant pressure on the QB, no matter how good he is, he can get rattled if his butt hits the ground alot.. even when we do get a rare sack outside of washington game of course, i dont think ive seen so many games, where the opposing QB's jersey doesnt get dirty. we could make tebow jone montana if u give him all day.. we need 1 solid defensive FA and draft pass a DE and 2 OLB in 1st 4 rounds along with a QB in no paticulor order. its always important to get best player available cuz the guy's gotta fit what u do.. as much as id love blackmon who probably wont be there by when we select.. our WR core is young, they need a guys thats played a few yrs and has played for a winner. not too old a vet cuz he need someone who can be a 5 yr guy for us, but meachem must be in mid 20's and would be beyond perfect to suit that role especially after winning a ring in NO. guys that have rings is crucial.. even though barnett didnt play most of last yr in GB winning it all.. the guy is a pure leader.. always fired up and seems to be my far and away the best "high end" FA signing we have had in a few yrs. We need a clay matthews type and these guys can be had mid first round.

Just my opinion but i watch every game 5 times a week and have been doing so ever since DVR came out and knowing Ralphs spending habits and the kind of GM and coach we have, i have a feeling this may be very possible the route they may go. Chan would probably prefer to have a QB he hand picked to learn under "his guy" in fitz and get him a veteran WR to mentor stevie into being not just a talent, but complete WR. Go back to 4-3 and use our 2 best linemen at DT in williams and dareus. put kelsay back at DE where he is a good run defender and is his natural position and tends be a sufficient #2 DE and draft a guy with speed and can rush passer at other DE. let a few of our guys battle for other OLB spot and draft a top 2 round OLB who can also be a huge threat to rush passer. Our secondary is above average with wilson whos turning into a real safety and byrd who plays run well and has been a ballhawk in his career and between floyrence, mcelvin, williams mcgee ( who probably will be gone) duke it out and if we have a pass rush , these guys wont have to track WR all over the field.

Sounds so simple and not overly expensive which we all know scrooge i mean ralphy boy is, i think it makes perfect sense. we have shown flashes as to being a good team, u add 3-4 peices to puzzle and we can see a vast improvement and be a legit playoff contender next yr