Fitz Has Possibly Had A Broken Rib Since Toronto?

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just talked to my buddy who is good friend's with Fitz's doctor - take it for what it's worth but he said he has had a broken rib since Toronto.....

It wouldn't surprise me. It was pretty clear last year something was wrong with Fitz's mobility and as a matter of policy, Fitz and the Bills coaches don't seem to want to discuss it.

Any Dr. that would reveal details on the health of one of his patients should lose his license.

That said, I've wondered about this for a couple of weeks now. Fitz took a HUGE shot to the chest in that game and hasn't thrown the same since.

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

You guys act like as if a Doctor would not reveal anything to family or friends. I have a friend in the NHL and he tells me alot of **** that isnt out in the media.

I believe this guy. The hit he took against Fletcher ( I believe ) was huge!

Just talked to my buddy who is good friend's with Fitz's doctor - take it for what it's worth but he said he has had a broken rib since Toronto.....

That would explain the poor decisions and terrible throws. Are you sure your friend who is a good friend with Fitz's doctor didn't say he hurt himself lifing his wallet after he signed that ridiculous contract? It is kind of ridiculous, since it is against the law for a doctor to talk to someone else about a patient no matter who he is.

Edited by billsfreak

You guys act like as if a Doctor would not reveal anything to family or friends. I have a friend in the NHL and he tells me alot of **** that isnt out in the media.

Is your friend a physician or a player?

Probably explains alot. My biggest beef lately (and I'm a big fan of Fitz) is that he falls backwards when throwing...especially deep balls. Maybe it's the body's way of protecting itself from a rib injury. throwing off the back foot may alleviate some of the pain. In any event, he has seen better days.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with this girl who saw Fitzpatrick pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh my gosh, that was a good one and so refreshingly original. I am totally shocked it took so long for someone to use it....

Broken rib since Toronto? How about unread playbook since contract?

Billy Joe Hobart Fitzpatrick.