I Hate Tom Brady

I just watched the draft video on Brady and I think a lot of people will come away looking at him plenty different after that. The kid is a winner deserves everything he has due to his work ethic. Some people got it and unfortunately, many Bills over the years just don't....

the draft video where he cries worse than this kid?? get out of this thread!

I've never understood the brady hate. He's a winner, an awesome QB, and by all accounts a good teammate. Deserves every accolade ever bestowed on him, imo.

I guess the other reason I don't mind him is that we've never been even remotely close to good enough to compete with the pats during most of his reign. I'd probably hate him if he continually kept us out of the playoffs or super bowl with clutch plays in close games. But mostly, he's just beaten up on wretched bills teams.

I've never understood the brady hate. He's a winner, an awesome QB, and by all accounts a good teammate. Deserves every accolade ever bestowed on him, imo.

I guess the other reason I don't mind him is that we've never been even remotely close to good enough to compete with the pats during most of his reign. I'd probably hate him if he continually kept us out of the playoffs or super bowl with clutch plays in close games. But mostly, he's just beaten up on wretched bills teams.

And ran up the score while laughing at us the entire way. :angry:

...Of course, I dont believe there is such a thing as running up the score in pro sports. If you dont want them to score, stop them, but I still hate him!

Yeah, and if in 5 years Brady decides to play in Buffalo he will be a bigger hero than Bledsoe.

Not sure if Giselle would like Buffalo too much, though.

But we just locked up Fitz forever, we'll never need another QB ever again

Edited by benderbender

I agree with you non-haters. I love the Bills, I consider myself a diehard fan. But I can also recognize greatness and Brady fits that category. Just because he dominates us as well as the NFL year in and out, doesn't mean you can't respect him. You don't have to like him, just respect.

Also, if you hate him because his life seems so perfect (supermodel wife, successful qb, celebrity,etc.), that's ok :)

Respect, that's all..

I've TRIED to hate Tom Brady, I really have. The guy is just SO good at what he does. He knows how to motivate his players, and he's an absolute GENERAL on the field. I'm not by any means a fan of his, but Brady is alright by me. -Don't hate the player, hate the scoreboard.

Edited by #34fan

Brady is a terrific QB. From a football purists perspective he's a joy to watch. One of the all time greats. I root against him and his team when it helps bills but I certainly don't hate him. More like tons of respect.

Sanchez is another matter. Highly undeserving of his teams success. Mediocre QB at best that's hard to watch most of the time.