Hot for Teacher

\GoBillsInDallas/

:thumbdown:

As bad as Sandusky.

is it though...? We've had quite the debate on this. Is a horny 13 year old boy a "victim" in the traditional sense? In my opinion, it depends on the circumstance. If this teacher was using her authority to force a sexual relationship upon this kid, then yes, this is wrong on every level.

However, if the sex is consensual, the shades of gray begin...

is it though...? We've had quite the debate on this. Is a horny 13 year old boy a "victim" in the traditional sense? In my opinion, it depends on the circumstance. If this teacher was using her authority to force a sexual relationship upon this kid, then yes, this is wrong on every level.

However, if the sex is consensual, the shades of gray begin...

Points well taken, but I think most men have selective memory. Yes, "horny" is a good word to describe most 13 year old boys, but most of them would be rather confused and intimidated at the prospect of actually having sex, particularly with an experienced older woman.

Or how about this...what about a horny 13 year old boy who's gay and in a sexual relationship with a male teacher? I don't think we'd see as many "Lucky kid :thumbsup:" posts. Most people would find the idea repellent, as they should.

I realize the world is shades of gray, but when it comes to something so awful as child molestation (and this IS child molestation), I think that society needs to draw a hard line in the sand no matter the circumstance.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

I realize the world is shades of gray, but when it comes to something so awful as child molestation (and this IS child molestation), I think that society needs to draw a hard line in the sand no matter the circumstance.

I don't think there is any gray when a 28 year old women elects to have sex with a 13 year old boy. It's simply wrong.

Points well taken, but I think most men have selective memory. Yes, "horny" is a good word to describe most 13 year old boys, but most of them would be rather confused and intimidated at the prospect of actually having sex, particularly with an experienced older woman.

Or how about this...what about a horny 13 year old boy who's gay and in a sexual relationship with a male teacher? I don't think we'd see as many "Lucky kid :thumbsup:" posts. Most people would find the idea repellent, as they should.

+1

lucky kid! :thumbsup: