[Updated] Fred Jackson [goes on IR]

Observer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JoeB_WGR Joe Buscaglia

Gailey says he doesn't know if Fred Jackson will be back before the end of the season.

JoeB_WGR Joe Buscaglia

With Jackson out, CJ Spiller gets the start. What a chance it is for him to prove himself. #Bills

5 minutes ago

Translation: I'm not going out there and get myself killed when I want a new deal.

PTR

Good for him. I don't want him going out there and getting killed either while there's still a chance he'll be here for another few years. Let Spiller earn some of his paycheck that he hasn't earned yet.

Good for him. I don't want him going out there and getting killed either while there's still a chance he'll be here for another few years. Let Spiller earn some of his paycheck that he hasn't earned yet.

Does Jackson have a bonus that kicks in at 1,000 yards rushing? Could be the organization (Ralph) be keeping him out, he isn't too far from that mark.

Maybe we'll see a number of two back set with CMack lead blocking for Spiller. Frankly, I don't know why we never seem to use a FB to lead block but if we can just get CJ a crease he's threat on every single play.

CMack is a freaking beast and it wouldn't hurt to have him hitting Bart Scott in the mouth several times.