Official Bills vs Dolphins game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Every draft (if your a football fan) you have your favorites that you think are going to be or should be taken high in the draft or will be the steals of the draft . One of my favorites in the past draft has proven to be what i thought he was going to be (so far) . Despite what all of the "professionals" thought !! :nana:

That also makes me wonder did our Bills make a mistake taking who we did because this guy was there when we picked & we wound up passing on him for another player ??

This player is Andy Dalton . I thought because of his prior career & what he did before he got to the draft that the guy was just a winner which he proved every where he went !!

While i sit here watching the games today & Dalton & company marched down the field on their first possession to score , along with his pin point passing i still feel the same today as i did before the draft he is going to be a great QB for the Bengals !!

I love what Fitz has brought to our team but the chance to grab great players only come along once in a while & you need to make those picks when it counts & i for one think we missed on that one :oops: !!

I can't remember exactly who we took with that pick :blush: i think it was Williams Or Sheppard which i think will be good players for the Bills but QB is a special position that needs a special player & Dalton i think is a special player !!

Hopefully we can find another one sitting there this year when it's out pick like Barkley or if we wait till the following year i think Tyler Wilson ? of Arkansas is going to be a pretty special player !! Of coarse so Fitz can teach him !!

Go ahead tear me up Bills fans !! GO BILLS !!!!!

No QB is going to look good behind this makeshift line decimated by injury. We've seen it for years. When our line was healthy and playing well we got excellent QB play.

Everyone so quick to throw Fitz under the bus is not grasping this.

We have a Guard turned Tackle turned Center snapping the ball for heavens sake. Have you seen how bad the snaps are so far?

If we get some OL depth an a new DC we will be so much better next year.

Shittty throws are not the line's fault, aer they?

<br />No QB is going to look good behind this makeshift line decimated by injury. We've seen it for years. When our line was healthy and playing well we got excellent QB play.<br /><br />Everyone so quick to throw Fitz under the bus is not grasping this.<br /><br />We have a Guard turned Tackle turned Center snapping the ball for heavens sake. Have you seen how bad the snaps are so far?<br /><br />If we get some OL depth an a new DC we will be so much better next year.<br />
stop. He's missed high, low and to the side when he's not under pressure. Yes, our OL sucks. But so does our qb. 10 good games in 6 years = 60 mill

I have been a Bills fan since 1970 and I have seen some HORRIBLE teams, but this team that started out

well has degenerated into one of the WORST that I have ever seen.

It is almost impossible to understand how this team has collapsed SO badly. Clearly George Edwards is

in WAY over is head as DC and the patchwork OL and lack of WRs is killing the offense.

No QB is going to look good behind this makeshift line decimated by injury. We've seen it for years. When our line was healthy and playing well we got excellent QB play.

We have a Guard turned Tackle turned Center snapping the ball for heavens sake. Have you seen how bad the snaps are so far?

exactly. Fitz is hardly being the hero, but it is clearly not his fault. Penalties, injuries, WRs not being able to catch a ball and defense...not necessarily in the order...have ruined this season.

That being said Fitz does need to step up

And two outside LBs, two more DEs, a shut down CB, a TE, a QB, ...