• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Was amazed how many people thought this game was a gimme

A gimme? Are you kidding? Seriously who said that? :huh:

Who in God's name would think this Bills Team could beat anyone easy, on the Road nonetheless, the way they have been playing?...Especially on Defense...A gimme? The Fish should have been favored by a TD...or more... B-)

Had to vent... Die hard lady bills fan. Buffalo transplant living in Florida, which is bad enough on its own, but now on vacation in Pittsburgh, sitting alone in a sports bar in front of a tiny tv, watching them stink it up so soon like this? I'm die hard, but this is torture. Might leave and go shopping, in hopes me watching is bad luck (dysfunctional bills fan thinking 101).

You guys just don't understand. This is all by design. If we beat the fins today, then they are still effectively in the race for Luck. That is not something we want to deal with twice a season for the next 10-15 years. This is a must-lose game for the great good of long-term competition.

No QB is going to look good behind this makeshift line decimated by injury. We've seen it for years. When our line was healthy and playing well we got excellent QB play.

Everyone so quick to throw Fitz under the bus is not grasping this.

We have a Guard turned Tackle turned Center snapping the ball for heavens sake. Have you seen how bad the snaps are so far?

If we get some OL depth an a new DC we will be so much better next year.

Is it possible to fire Edwards at half time? The bills have officially taken the fun out of football...

I don't know if a coach has ever been fired mid-game. Instead of being known for 4 straight SB loses, perhaps we can be the first team to fire a coach during half-time.

No QB is going to look good behind this makeshift line decimated by injury. We've seen it for years. When our line was healthy and playing well we got excellent QB play.

Everyone so quick to throw Fitz under the bus is not grasping this.

We have a Guard turned Tackle turned Center snapping the ball for heavens sake. Have you seen how bad the snaps are so far?

If we get some OL depth an a new DC we will be so much better next year.

I don't disagree, any QB when rushed is going to make craptastic throws but even when he has time his throws are off. Hell the shovel pass he threw barely made it to Fred Jackson.

Fitz has been terrible since he took that helmet to the chest.

Edited by Mike in Syracuse