Bias?....What Bias?

BUFFALOTONE

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-miami-dolphins-buffalo-bills-picks-11,0,3691957.htmlstory

I mean really? I know we got throttled over the past 2 weeks but c'mon! They beat the Skins and Chiefs....two teams we dismanteled. I know we are banged up but I say we go in there and get a win, 27-17. Fred goes off, Fitz manages.

PM me if anyone plans on going. We will be there.

Edited by BUFFALOTONE

I mean, really--what did you expect them to say?

Well I guess I have spent too much time listening to the radio down here but the 7 weeks before this they wanted everyone and their mothers out and now because they beat 2 sorry teams they think we are a unanimous win? I don't think so chappy.

Will you eat your words when the Fins beat us?

Everyone here is expecting a sure fire win.

What have we done lately? We're possibly going to be missing our top WR... leaving us with Jones and Nelson for WRs with wobbly legs Spiller. We've given up on running the ball. I don't need to say anything about our defense.

How exactly is everyone here expecting us to blow out the Dolphins?

Will you eat your words when the Fins beat us?

Everyone here is expecting a sure fire win.

What have we done lately? We're possibly going to be missing our top WR... leaving us with Jones and Nelson for WRs with wobbly legs Spiller. We've given up on running the ball. I don't need to say anything about our defense.

How exactly is everyone here expecting us to blow out the Dolphins?

Never said blow out Dorkington, but I will eat those wrods if we lose. Write it down.

I mean, really--what did you expect them to say?

NO ONE is harsher on the Dolphins than a Miami sports reporter. My favorite thing to do after a victory against the Fish, is to read the articles in the Sun the next day. They are usually pretty funny (if you arent a Dolphins fan). These guys have been BRUTAL on the team since the 90s, especially Dan Lebatard (who I cant stand).

Well I guess I have spent too much time listening to the radio down here but the 7 weeks before this they wanted everyone and their mothers out and now because they beat 2 sorry teams they think we are a unanimous win? I don't think so chappy.

NO ONE is harsher on the Dolphins than a Miami sports reporter. My favorite thing to do after a victory against the Fish, is to read the articles in the Sun the next day. They are usually pretty funny (if you arent a Dolphins fan). These guys have been BRUTAL on the team since the 90s, especially Dan Lebatard (who I cant stand).

Their team is on a 2 game winning streak (you guys know that kind of high, don't you) and with the Bills, they see blood in the water for reasons they clearly pointed out (and which are mostly valid).

I can't picture them looking at these two teams where they are right now and picking the Bills.

Their team is on a 2 game winning streak (you guys know that kind of high, don't you) and with the Bills, they see blood in the water for reasons they clearly pointed out (and which are mostly valid).

I can't picture them looking at these two teams where they are right now and picking the Bills.

Think of how many games last year after 0-8 where you thought the Bills were the better team going in..forget the records. With our injuries, I think Miami should be favored to win this game...even some of their loses were damn close and they only lost due to boneheaded plays...sounds familiar no?

Just like us after 3 weeks were talking SB now we want everyone out. Fans are the same everywhere.

We are going to get spanked i think. Don't also forget the once sure handed Freddy has recently developed a case of fumbleitis. And if this game is close and we need a FG at any time......hold your breath everyone. This team is in complete disarray right now. Totally lost their identity.

gee...sound kinda familiar???? couple weeks ago we were the darlings of the afc....and we were all beside ourselves...

Dorkington

I am here for the Crow....what a sad performance. We sat through 4 hrs of rain at the tailgate to watch an abysmal performance all the way around. Its going to be a loooong rest of the season. I feel bad for you season ticket holders who have to stomach this in person for the remaining home games.