So where are the Fitz lovers now?

DreReed83

Don't be hiding now. I've been saying that he's not our franchise QB and NEVER WAS. I feel sorry for the people in this forum that actually thought he was good enough to carry this franchise. Way to earn that contract Fitz !!!

So we give Fitz, a career backup QB the big contract but we're going to let a guy like Stevie Johnson walk?

F U Bills front office. F. U.

His inaccuracy downfield is a real concern, but with Johnson hurting, Parrish out, and Evans traded, Fitz does not have the big play threats he had last year and defenses are squatting on the short passes.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be hiding now. I've been saying that he's not our franchise QB and NEVER WAS. I feel sorry for the people in this forum that actually thought he was good enough to carry this franchise. Way to earn that contract Fitz !!!

So we give Fitz, a career backup QB the big contract but we're going to let a guy like Stevie Johnson walk?

Here I am!!!!!!

His inaccuracy downfield is a real concern, but with Johnson hurting, Parrish out, and Evans traded, Fitz does not have the big play threats he had last year and defenses are squatting on the short passes.

Don't forget Easley and the left side of the line.

Yup, Peter King isn't a "normal" person, I guess. Or any of the other NFL pundits who applauded the contract.

But, you, being the "normal" guy you are (who has watched at least four football games) knows best and can confidently speak for all of us. Thank you!!!

i wonder if they would applaud it 2 weeks later, when he had 5 INTs in consecutive blowouts.

Fitz sucked. Big time.

But Brady's arm with Manning's brain with Rodger's playmaking would not have, even remotely, won that game. Total team collapse. Did you even watch that game? Or were you too busy thinking about all the magical QBs you would have drafted if you were in charge? And who, exactly, is this magical QB you obviously had the vision of drafting?

Further, how long do you want to wait for this magical QB? We've been waiting for over 10 years.

Please enlighten us oh Enlightened One.

:thumbdown:

I think we can win with Fitz. But we can't win with our offensive line hobbled, our defense collapsing, and Donald Jones as a starting wide receiver. Fitz isn't going to be Tom Brady or Peyton Manning, no. But we've spent 15 years without coming up with anyone else who gives us what Fitz has, so we're going to have to roll with that. It's more than a lot of teams can do.

The offense has the luxury of a dynamite starting RB, and the team has gotten away from exploiting that, in part, I think, because our other RBs aren't plausible ballcarriers who can give him a break. Lacking that, we throw an awful lot. And we're not throwing it to players who can make big catches. We've had flashes of excitement from Stevie and Nelson, bits and pieces from Roosevelt, and a lot of nothing from the rest. Maybe Parrish and Evans and Easley would have made a difference, but we've had opportunities with two of those guys and they haven't show that much either. Stevie Johnson will be part of the solution going forward, but he can't be the only guy getting open past the line of scrimmage. The ship has sailed on the QB question. Now let's build an offense.

did you even watch a goddamn second of today's game?! your logic offends the mind. it's really not a surprise that our country is tanking when people like you are allowed to vote in political elections.

Fitz was getting almost zero help today, his line was breaking down, his receivers were dropping passes at crucial times, and our defense crushed all hope. I was in love with Chan's ability to maximize his talent and spread the ball around but he has become flat as an offensive play caller picking plays that do not coincide with the risk reward ratio. Our injuries are piling up and the lack of talent on our depth chart is beginning to show. This team needs to work really hard at reestablishing there strengths and get back to being creative. It does not look good right now but we as Bills fans are more than used to adversity. Let's see how we respond next week.

Fitzophiles, and Chan-atics got their just deserts today. Between those two geniuses, we're lucky if we finish 6-10 this year. Fitz IS NOT A LEADER, PEOPLE! If my team was down 28-7 at halftime, I'd be doing more than sitting on the bench with my eyes buried in my beard. -And how about good old Chan? I watched him the whole game, and he did absolutely nothing to rally this team of young men. -Must be what he means by "expecting to win." He just wants a "w", without a fight. GOOD STRATEGY CHAN. If it makes anyone feel better, I wouldn't be shocked iF DC Edwards got canned next week. He's the perfect scapegoat for Chan's TERRIBLE play calling & Fitz's terrible EVERYTHING.

fitz needs another nfl quality receiver to go along with johnson (who's really more of a #2 type anyway). It's tough when you're down 21-0 before you take the field for your third series. And it's next to impossible to bring a team back from that kind of hole when you don't have any real weapons at te or wr.

Fitz's problem is, and has been, accuracy when throwing down the field. We desperately need a WR that can stretch the field, make adjustments to bad/under thrown passes, and out muscle DBs for the ball. Donald Jones is not that guy. Result? Defenses key in on the short game and dare Fitz to beat them long; then Ftiz either misses open receivers downfield or they drop the ball.

Oh yeah, our offensive line is in shambles. That doesn't help much either.

Wow! It's unreal all the people who come out when the Bills lose. We have been a revolving door for QB's over the last 11 years and we finally get a one who has guts and a fighter attitude and all some of you want to do is talk crud about him. Pathetic! every thread should be about how our D looks like they have no clue how to play together or play at all . We have no pass rush!! Our linebackers cant tackle , and our secondary can't cover an offensive lineman. Go back to basics and learn how to tackle and cover players. our game plan was tossed by the 2nd quarter. I'm one who believes fitz is a good QB for us. :beer:

Lol....I'm hearing every single same excuse about Fitzpasspicked that I heard about Edwards and Losman and Johnson......it's the defense, it's the bad o-line, it's the play calling....blah blah blah!!! Fitz is not the franchise QB this team needs, and just like Jauron's extension.....big mistake!!! The Bills will be lucky to win 2 or 3 more games this year. Why....because the WHOLE ENTIRE TEAM is a bunch of 2nd stringers except for Jackson and Barnett.

Edited by Rayzer32

i agree with the thread. the bills look like they made a snap decision in giving fitzpatrick $24 mil guaranteed. i would have waited until the season was over to truly judge what contract value fitzpatrick was worth (stop gap QB like the others in the past... or long term answer).

even though i liked trent at the time... i don't believe there was ever talk of a contract extension for trent back in 2008 when the bills had a similar fast start to that season. the bills only paid what was originally signed throughout trent's contract, which was 3rd round money.

Your an idiot and dont know sh*t, Fitz is worth it and he is a leader you sure as hell arent right about him, so go root for some other team! oh and F.U.