Colin Cowherd Show "I don't like Buffalo..

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they're an average team with average players."

Maybe he is right....

They are 9-7 over their last 16.....sounds about average

BTW - he said his favorite bet is the Bills + points

Edited by baskin

they're an average team with average players."

If Buffalo is average, what the heck is Dallas?

Bills beat: Chiefs, Raiders, Patriots, Eagles, Redskins

Cowboys beat: 49ers, Redskins, Rams, Seahawks

Bills losses: Bengals, Giants, Jets

Cowboys losses: Jets, Lions, Patriots, Eagles

Well he's right but it's funny b/c I think most of us would have agreed even while we were overrated and said that we were average but winning. Cowherd on the other hand thought we were great earlier in the year. He was loving us. Now he doesn't like us.

Well he's right but it's funny b/c I think most of us would have agreed even while we were overrated and said that we were average but winning. Cowherd on the other hand thought we were great earlier in the year. He was loving us. Now he doesn't like us.

He picks whatever position suits his position for the day. The only things he's consistent on are: 1) Not living in a top 10 market makes you a lesser human being. 2) Rich people are inherently better than everyone else. 3) Tony Romo is the greatest QB ever, and 4) LeBron James can do no wrong.

Maybe he is right....

They are 9-7 over their last 16.....sounds about average

BTW - he said his favorite bet is the Bills + points

I haven't gambled for a while, but the line seems obscenely high. The Bills have lost by more than 3 once all season, and they're getting 5.5 against a 4-4 Cowboys team missing their #1 receiver and CB? Seems a little strange.

Edited by Nostradamus

Winning solves all. We are "new money rich" right now... 5-3. We're more excited that most outsiders are, because they have the blinders off. We are average - with what I would call below average talent. But we have the teamwork thing working for us - that is, until Freddy gets pissed that he isn't getting paid nearly what he deserves.