Pats or jets

i will be rooting for a tie.... as i can't root for either team to win. I will also be rooting for injuries, not permanent though because i do realize that these are human beings playing. But, I would like to see these teams kill each other.

I second all of the above. Injuries but not career ending or even season ending for the Jets just a 3 week injury to Burress, that is all.

i will be rooting for a tie.... as i can't root for either team to win. I will also be rooting for injuries, not permanent though because i do realize that these are human beings playing. But, I would like to see these teams kill each other.

I go for a tie too!!! But not the injuries or killing each other part.

A tie hurts more than it helps.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081116165920AAESAo4

Agreed. I would only add that I will be rooting for key injuries, preferably knee and lower leg.