Bills (Ralph) desperate

bananathumb

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ridiculous. You said "compete." In the Giants game, I do not believe there even were any turnovers from the Giants.

We were -2 in turnovers and lost the game. How is that ridiculous?

But you are missing the point of this thread - Bills nation does not suck because it isn't selling out games at the moment - and PTR is an !@#$ for suggesting it does.

Edited by Erik Flowers

Well - as my buddy from SF said last week - the Bills played last Sunday like they were 30,000,000 below the cap - the Bills fail to invest in their team - don't expect the fans to invest in tix.....

If we are 30K below the cap, then it is rediculous to expect the fans to invest in the team, when the team has the 30 million to make the cap and refuses to add legitimate NFL talent. They had better sign a few big FA's this offseason. We need a pass rushing LB or DE, and/or a WR FA.

If we are 30K below the cap, then it is rediculous to expect the fans to invest in the team, when the team has the 30 million to make the cap and refuses to add legitimate NFL talent. They had better sign a few big FA's this offseason. We need a pass rushing LB or DE, and/or a WR FA.

Was Nick Barnett signed as a FA this year?

Again. The Bills are in first place at the halfway mark. So what is the excuse now?

PTR

There is no excuse, just that Buffalo is not a football town any longer.

The Sabres are the premier professional sports team in Western New York, and for several reasons, not the least of which is 10 years of a very poor on field product from the Bills organization.

Not to mention the proximity to Canada (where Hockey reins supreme).

Then there is the mixed feelings some fans have about home games outside of WNY.....and the list goes on, but the primary reason being the product that has been produced over the past 10 years.

Can't blame the fans, I haven't spent my hard earned cash on going to Bills games since 98.

Although, it is enjoyable if your not a homer and just enjoy the sport, but 99% of fans are loyal to the home team when going to a game.

I think that is a pretty good deal. I'm paying face value of 179 in Dallas this weekend plus a ten dollars service charge. I could have all 3 bills games for that. The cowboys are no better then the Bills. See that the one thing the bills fans will never understand about buffalo. Sure we support our team for most of the season, but the NFL doesn't want the small market die hard fan anymore, they rather you stay at home and jack up the tv ratings. They want the big market business community to buy all the seats because they don't care about winning and lossing, how much food cost, etc. to them it's just business. This is why when LA get a team, they will make billions and billions and never look back. It pains me to say it but for the Bills to make it in Buffalo we should give Toronto the last 3 games of the year and hope for the best.

Pretty funny. Russ Brandon offering 12% discount on tickets to last three home games. Quite the bargain...NOT!

Trying to sell the Christmas Eve game is tough for out-of-towners. I'd pretty much bet my house that game doesn't sell out (unless a business buys up the unused tickets)

Trying to sell the Christmas Eve game is tough for out-of-towners. I'd pretty much bet my house that game doesn't sell out (unless a business buys up the unused tickets)

I think it could sell out depending on if the game means anything, like if they win they're in the playoffs. A lot of people home for the holidays may want to be there in person for that instead of seeing it at home.

we compete just fine when we are +4 in takeaways - when those numbers fall back to earth we struggle mightily. Lets look back at the end of the season and see where we stand, as well as the teams we beat.

Real fans buy tickets. How many tickets do you have? Or are you trying to send the Bills a message? You were all set to buy some tickets until they lost to the Jets so eff them? Best fans in the NFL!

I bet all the folks who demand the Bills play in the elements won't go because it's too cold, lol.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Nothing new, the Bills have packaged games together before, usually one popular game with one or two lesser games.

Same as a lot of teams do. The Raiders sold buy one get one free for the Jets and Patriots games this year. You didn't even have to buy a package with crap games. Need two tickets for the game, you just had to buy one. And, these were early season games against top teams.

Keep feeding Ralph, WNY.

Dude who are you? No one's twisting your arm and forcing you to buy tickets. Does it anger you that much that Wilson makes a lot of money? The team's in first place - the front office is discounting tickets, and you're still whining.

You sound like a bitter loser.