Not Too Upset About Today

Jets deserved to win and played better today no doubt. What I did not see was a big difference in talent between the Bills and the Jets. Buffalo's gameplan was just horrendous so I guess they were due to lay an egg eventually. Patriots look like they may lose today so all is not lost. Beat Dallas and Miami, take it to 7-3 and we are right back to the ultra hype game of Buffalo @ NY.

Go Gints......

I was thinking at the half "wow, we've given up 3 pts over the last 6 quarters, 3-0 at the half. Not bad." That is one hell of a team to play without our 1st and 2nd LT and with our LG moved to LT.Our whole left side was a mess today. Not much room to run and pressure in Fitz's face. I thought Plax mauled our CB(Mckelvin or Flo?) on his catch to make 1st and goal. And Flo was called for doing the same thing Revis and Cro do all the time. That's 2 scores I thought were gifts. I saw one legit PI call in the endzone against Holmes. I thought our D was solid 'till those calls late in the game. A long drive to startby the Jets, but got a INT. If we have our Oline together and Kyle is back, I think we beat the Jets when we play in NJ.

Good coaching with a week to prepare tweaking your execution should always land you on top. Jets had that. They out guessed our O by great disguise using a nickel back to defeat short routes while showing blitz, then dropping to into our routes.

We had three critical points that cost the game IMO Fred's fumble and the two PI penalties. Not being argumentative, calls are calls.

A better barometer will be in NY in three weeks, both teams with equal time to prepare.

Pissed that we didn't open up the offense...... I believe our WR corse as a whole is better than the Jets secondary...we played scare....afraid to make turnovers..... can play them that say....

we definetly came out a lil scared.......stevie was giving revis plenty o work.....didnt get enough balls thrown his way....but its understandable i guess..

I'm upset because we lost, but I always get upset when that happens.

Nevertheless, we are still 5-3, and there is a lot of season to be played.

The Bills have to suck it up and get some wins on this long road trip.

I believe they can respond and bounce back.

I think the game might have turned out a little differently, particularly in the second half, if the Bills not gotten into such bad field position for the half. Not converting on that 4th &1 (questionable play call) was also big. Bills got beat today, and the Jets were the better team, today. But, the Bills still did some things well, on both sides of the ball. Bills can beat the Jets in New Jersey.

This one is completely on the offensive play calling. Our D, despite getting run on, held them to only 6 points by the half. You can't expect any D to hold up to that kind of possession time.

We needed to keep our O on the field. We didn't. We didn't seem to make any adjustments at halftime either. I agree with some of the posters--we played scared (offensively). Can't always rely on Fred, as good as he is.

Kudos to our secondary, the only bright spot of that horrible game. Should have had two interceptions, and that holding call was extremely suspect.

Chan will have em ready for the Cowboys.

Was I the only one who was and still is livid?

I was actually beginning to believe that this team could be contenders in the AFC east. But no, we got dominated by the 2nd best afc east team in our own house.

Any good defensive co-ordinator can stop our offense now. 8 games of film on a one-dimensional offense spells disaster for us.

I think the game might have turned out a little differently, particularly in the second half, if the Bills not gotten into such bad field position for the half. Not converting on that 4th &1 (questionable play call) was also big. Bills got beat today, and the Jets were the better team, today. But, the Bills still did some things well, on both sides of the ball. Bills can beat the Jets in New Jersey.

Missing on 4th and 1 killed the team. So predictable. I thought a QB sneak or a FB run was the better call. Everyone expected Fred to get the call there........