Not Too Upset About Today

Good coaching with a week to prepare tweaking your execution should always land you on top. Jets had that. They out guessed our O by great disguise using a nickel back to defeat short routes while showing blitz, then dropping to into our routes.

We had three critical points that cost the game IMO Fred's fumble and the two PI penalties. Not being argumentative, calls are calls.

A better barometer will be in NY in three weeks, both teams with equal time to prepare.

The Jets play on Thursday the week before, so they will get an extra 3 days to prepare for us.

Was I the only one who was and still is livid?

I was actually beginning to believe that this team could be contenders in the AFC east. But no, we got dominated by the 2nd best afc east team in our own house.

Any good defensive co-ordinator can stop our offense now. 8 games of film on a one-dimensional offense spells disaster for us.

Nobody was more fired up for this game than me but it was what it was.......Buffalo had no answers on offense and continued to call plays that a 5 year old D coordinator could have guessed. Bills have played with a wide open playbook and were definitely scared of the Jets D when they shouldn't have. There was nothing dominating that the Jets did and between the coaching and Fitz's erratic throwing, there was no chance yesterday. Play to win in 3 weeks and no doubt it will be much more competitive....