The Bills lost today because....

Just Jack

Game plan wasnt suffice, Fitz needs to lean to throw the ball away. Not throw into quadruple coverages. No screens, not enough deep balls.

And how did YOU affect that outcome?

We need more aggresive dfeense with the players we have and more assertive offense.

Fitz will learn from this. He was confused out there today. Jets everywhere.

My job takes me away from home 2/3 of the time. I have been working in Alabama since the start of the season.....yeah, there were a LOT of unhappy campers 'round here today, but I digress.....for the Oakland, NE, Philly, & Wash games, I was here in AL, and I was able to get off early on Sunday, so I went to sports bars (either Hooters or Buffalo Wild Wings) to watch the games.....and saw Ws!

Well, today, I noticed that the game was on the local over-the-air channel, so instead of going out to a bar....and NOT hearing the play-by-play, because this is Saints/Falcons country; lol.....I stayed at my rental house and watched it there from the comfort of the couch, and got to hear Nantz & Simms describe every painful minute. My bad...I should have gone out to Hooters....this one's on me, not Chan or Fitz.

PS - for the Cincy game, I was at home in FL, but also stayed at home (didn't get to see the game; just followed it on my ipad's NFL 2011 app) instead of going to a sports bar, and you know how that one turned out! Sorry....

i can't pin this on anything I did...i stated early(but then backed down), about the change in uniform and gear by the fans....I did everything as per my normal routine...white jerseys at home --- BAD!!! white out by fans --- BAD!!!! I refuse to blame myself.... :censored:

I just realized we can blame you. You mentioned a new woman in your life in another thread. I'm sorry to tell you this, but you'll have to break it off this week. If the Bills lose to the Cowboys you can get back together. But if they beat them, no women for you till after the season is over.