Tim Graham: Ryan to make Maybin a captain for Bills game

Tim Graham - Rex Ryan pretty much confirmed Aaron Maybin will be named a captain against the Bills on Sunday. Standard practice for Rex, but I'm sure Bills on sidelines will be shaking their heads when Maybin strolls out for the coin flip

How do you explain making some guy you found in a dumpster a team captain after a couple weeks, unless you think you are somehow sticking it to the Bills by doing so? Total dickface move, Rex. Total dickface.

But PLEASE do it, Rex. Like the Bills need any more incentive to kick your asses.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every single player on this roster knows they are more suited for football than Aaron Maybin was when he was on this team. Rex Ryan cut the dude this season, for Chrissakes.

This is why, for me, it's such a non issue. It's not a slight against the Bills in reality (and I'm sure Rex knows this) but it's a harmless gesture for Rex. Best case scenario he fires up Maybin and rattles the Bills (which won't happen).

Worst case scenario, Maybin tries to tackle the ref during the coin toss but gets stiff-armed by a 50 year old man.

Edited by tgreg99

After reading the entire thread of the Gang Green site I hope we kill these scumbags.

It also really makes me appreciate SDS. That site is full of trash and hypocracy. Trashing WhySoSerious for coming in to talk against them when at the top of their site there is a link to the BillsZone to talk trash to us...wow. Jersey puke.

After reading the entire thread of the Gang Green site I hope we kill these scumbags.

It also really makes me appreciate SDS. That site is full of trash and hypocracy. Trashing WhySoSerious for coming in to talk against them when at the top of their site there is a link to the BillsZone to talk trash to us...wow. Jersey puke.

What's the link? I feel like going over there to kill some time. Thanks!