Sanchez can't handle crowd noise

I watched the NYJ @ OAK game earlier this year and I noticed that Sanchez looked completely flustered and incompetent as the crowd got really loud. He looked so amateur. Same thing probably goes for the Ravens game. He's a decent player with total silence, but mix in a bit of crowd noise and he's pathetic.

We need to be louder than ever on Sunday! Let's treat every down like it's 3rd! LET'S GO BUFFALO!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its a violation of league rules, and prob NCAA and HS rules too, but I would love it for the Bills [or some college team - or frat]to hand out Kazzoos at the entrances for a game and have the whole stadium kazzooing their kazzoos on third downs. That would be so funny.

(And yes I thought of this way before those horn things at the world cup that people thought were annoying)

He seemed to handle it just fine last year when they came in to BUF and POUNDED us. The crowd was loud until the game got out of hand. Didn't seem to phase him. That said, I'm guessing he'll experience a whole new level of Ralph Loud this weekend!!

C'mon. If you ever dated someone under 18 and got to second base you are considered a "child molester" now. So Dirty Sanchez dates HS girls? It's not like he trolls school yards or tweets his junk.

PTR

I heard he does tho! My cousin's second uncle twice removed had lunch with a guy who fallows Sanchez on Twitter. I guess its pretty serious

Nobody wants to play into my Mark Sanchez is a rapist argument? HE IS A SCUMBAG!!! Wow, the 17yr old story of the girl in HS still (February 2011 story) is almost as bad as the rape at USC!

While pretty disgusting 17 is legal in NJ. He's a scumbag but not a statuatory rapist. I don't recall the USC rape story though.

Yeah I never heard anything about a rape at USC. Linky?

Sanchez is a better player than people around here give him credit for IMO, and looks to me like he is only getting better in spite of the Jests so-so season thus far.

Having said that I hope the marcellosaurus smothers him on Sunday.

You never heard anything because it was just as likely that the girl involved was making it up as it was that Sanchez did anything wrong. No charges were filed b\c a preliminary investigation (iirc) could not establish that there was any element of force involved, or something to that effect. Anyways, as quickly as it came it went away.