TV Map Sunday

Realist

Crap on a crutch, we're the big early game. Getting nervous...

Yeah - refs calls will be going the Jets' way all day long.

Whatever...I have low expectations when the Bills are the "national" game, anyway. Besides, they can only improve their reputation by beating the Jets.

The one year I order Sunday Ticket and its the year the Bills are good and are on my local affiliate in Los Angeles pretty much every week. Ah well, it'd be a stupid thing to complain about.

Really? Bills on in LA? Oh my god! It's proof they're moving there! Panic! :w00t:

PTR

The one year I order Sunday Ticket and its the year the Bills are good and are on my local affiliate in Los Angeles pretty much every week. Ah well, it'd be a stupid thing to complain about.

Haha, yeah. I've had Sunday Ticket for three years now here in NC. Only two games have been televised locally, and they switched to the Pats game in the 4th quarter. But that's the most the Bills have been on locally I think since we've been here.

Still loves me some Sunday Ticket, though. Once you call to "cancel" and get a reduced rate, it's totally worth it, IMHO. We would spend more at the local Bills Backers bar over the course of a season than it costs for ST + beer and food at home.

Damn... not on in DC. I'll be *at* the game, but I still wanted to DVR it.

It makes NO sense why the Bills game is not on here in DC. For hundreds of miles in any direction it's the Bills game. And then there is this one little island of programming map nonsense couched in the middle of vast Bills game viewing-area expanse. Why?!?!?!?!

Please no right wing conservative conspiracy theories....