How to beat the Jets?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but first I would like to know why you believe it will all happen. :beer:

Hehe, I don't think any of it will. All of those players will probably have negative yards while Sanchez destroys the NFL record with 829 passing yards and 22 TDs. Jets win in a landslide. :thumbsup:

Here's my gameplan: They're gonna blitz and single cover Nelson and Stevie. This game is ripe for the screeen/draw. Feed Freddie, and then attempt the deep middle shot to Chandler. On D, all you gotta do is get in Sanchez's face. Don't necessarily ahve to get to him, he'll turn the ball over. What are your keys to the game?

We show up.

If Donald Jones is a go for this game, which it looks like he is, it'll be a big boost for the Bills offense. I like him 1 on 1 vs. Cromartie. He also helps out a lot on 3rd down because he runs a great slant. I wonder if we'll still see any of CJ at WR with Jones back. I think we may which will add yet another wrinkle the Jets haven't seen.

Stevie J, Donald Jones, David Nelson, CJ Spiller and Freddy J all on the field at once. I bet Chan could draw up some imaginative plays with that personnel.

Back to the original point thought. If Jones can play a good game (like he did vs New England) and maybe catch a deep ball or two it could really soften up the Jets D.

Per a Jets fan:

I just dont see the Bills being able to do anything offensively at all.

I mean you put Revis on Johnson, and Fjax is literally the only other player the bills have on that team, period.

You know sure as **** with 2 weeks to prepare the entire gameplan is going to be shut down Fjax. And considering the Bills lack of aerial talent, im expecting Fjax to be running into an 8 man box every single play

Who knew it was so simple? Apparently we have no chance at all. I forgot we only have one player on this team.

Who knew it was so simple? Apparently we have no chance at all. I forgot we only have one player on this team.

Yeah - I am going to have to go back and review all the games to see how the Bills have managed to average over 30 points per game with only one player. I guess Fred Jackson has been disguised as other players all year. Who knew. I hope the Bills destroy this POS team and their POS coach. Although any win would be great, a beatdown would be sweet.