Bills-Redskins Prediction Page

This sounds like cliche but this game is extremely important for the Bills to win. Consider:

- Bills have lost 2 of last three

- Coming off a bye week when teams are 3-9 this year

- Down to our third LT. Not good against a well sacking team

- Merriman gone. Not that he was helping much with the pass rush but we lose a vet presence and have to make do with younger players --> results are uncertain

- KWilliams injured --> Will Troup play ? Impact ?

- Matchup stats:

Bills: overall # O versus Redskins overall # 12 D

On D: # 31 D versus Redskins #14 O; # 30 passing D versus Redskins #16 passing O; # 30 rushing D versus Redskins # 20 rushing O

On Offense: overall # 10 vs #12 D; #15 passing O vs #11 passing D; #4 rushing O vs #17 rushing D

Not a good matchup for our Defense, but titled slightly in the Bills favor on O.

What we need to do:

- Generate a pass rush, blitz a lot given that they will start sitting-duck Beck

- Run, run and run some more. Fred, Brad Smith

- Get CJ involved more as a receiver

We have edge on OC, HC but unknown edge on DC

I am predicting the Bills win 31-23.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills will win an easy one here. They blow this up fast and the skins comeback to make the score look better than the game will be.

Bills 31-17 21 points in the first half. Freddie has a great game again. Fitz has a great game by throwing many screens and slants. Spiller has a great game as well.

1. Washington has the home field advantage (Toronto always supports the other team).

2. The Bills historically lose there.

3. Our pass rush makes even the worst QB look like an all-pro.

4. 3rd string left tackle starting.

5. The Bills play down to their competition.

Bills win 27-10

Just goes to show you none of that crap matters.

:thumbsup: Agree completely. This stacks up as an easy win.

Wow, an awful lot of confidence in this thread..

Like Dwight in Philly, this Tron-o crap makes me sick to my stomach. Hasn't been a 'Home Game' yet.. 'Skins are beat up bad and starting their 5 QB in the last 8 or so games. Bills history suggests this is where new stars are born from our opponents..:wallbash:

I'm concerned the league has figured out our short, timing passing game and will begin jumping these routes. I'll be thrilled with any method that gives us a 'W' -we've only felt that once in the last 4 weeks..

20-17 Bills in O.T.

i don't ever like to say "the bills win easy" because you no what?... they never do.

ok, i know... i know... kc was easy. but that was only because it was the first game and everyone in the league thought the bills were going to suck. everyone except for the bills themselves.

but honestly, in the last 10 years when did buffalo go into a game and anyone say it was going to be easy?

let's stay focused here people and not get ahead of ourselves. it's going to be a good game. buffalo should win.

let's not just cocky.

go bills.

let's not just cocky.

go bills.

I think the Bills will not be over-confident cos (1) They took a loss going into the bye week (2) Under Gailey over-confidence has not been a problem. Well, last year we barely won to be over-confident but this year, even after beating NE*, we did not lose any game due to over confidence.

I hope our youth movement positively influences our D.