Drayton Florence

Bronc24

No, it's not that simple. There's actually a lot more to it, in my opinion.

Care to elaborate? Because I also believe that he cost the Bills the game more so than anyone (even including Fitz). Not to say he's a bad player, but he was atrocious on Sunday. Especially on that last drive in the 4th quarter after the pick.

As much as folks love to vent on the last thing they saw, saying so-and-so sucked in one game is pretty meaningless. Everyone has bad games. If it's a trend then it's worth discussing but spinning around like a weathervane every week is a waste of energy.

PTR

<br />As much as folks love to vent on the last thing they saw, saying so-and-so sucked in one game is pretty meaningless.  Everyone has bad games.  If it's a trend then it's worth discussing but spinning around like a weathervane every week is a waste of energy.<br /><br />PTR<br />

Care to elaborate? Because I also believe that he cost the Bills the game more so than anyone (even including Fitz). Not to say he's a bad player, but he was atrocious on Sunday. Especially on that last drive in the 4th quarter after the pick.

I don't think Florence was the sole reason we lost as the OP suggested. Fitz's interception completely changed the complexion of the game. Don't get me wrong, Florence was brutal on that drive.

Edited by Fitzbeardy

I don't think Florence was the sole reason we lost as the OP suggested. Fitz's interception completely changed the complexion of the game. Don't get me wrong, Florence was brutal on that drive.

What led to Fitz's pick was Hairston getting injured and Levitre moving out to left tackle. I haven't watched a replay, but I recall that he was rushing to get rid of the ball as soon as he received the snap. He knew the Giants were going to blitz and that the left side of the line wasn't going to hold long...

I think he's are best DB and I even blame 60% of that loss on him.

You need to watch NFL replay no way you saw that game, Florence played the worst game you could possibly play on Sun, even McBust haven't played that bad. Florence seems afraid to tackle anyone, the one thing I like about him, he will jam the **** out of a receiver at the line when he's not playin 20 yards off the line.. Him and Fitz blew that game hands down. McGee when healthy or hell when not healthy is the best corner on this team..

You need to watch NFL replay no way you saw that game, Florence played the worst game you could possibly play on Sun, even McBust haven't played that bad. Florence seems afraid to tackle anyone, the one thing I like about him, he will jam the **** out of a receiver at the line when he's not playin 20 yards off the line.. Him and Fitz blew that game hands down. McGee when healthy or hell when not healthy is the best corner on this team..

What part of me blaming 60% of the loss solely on him don't you understand?

What led to Fitz's pick was Hairston getting injured and Levitre moving out to left tackle. I haven't watched a replay, but I recall that he was rushing to get rid of the ball as soon as he received the snap. He knew the Giants were going to blitz and that the left side of the line wasn't going to hold long...

What I saw: There was no pressure on the late int. Fitz threw the ball on-time. He didn't set his feet, maybe because of earlier pressure. Three problems with the throw: ball was under thrown, too far to the inside and Webster is not Florence. I thought Levitre did pretty good given his situation. He's probably just as good as Hairston at this point in their relative careers.

Edited by vincec

As much as folks love to vent on the last thing they saw, saying so-and-so sucked in one game is pretty meaningless. Everyone has bad games. If it's a trend then it's worth discussing but spinning around like a weathervane every week is a waste of energy.

PTR

Agreed. I think a bigger concern is George Edwards. There is a trend of his Defenses giving up waaaay too many yards. No Sacks on Manning thsi past week discusts me. I think it's time to relieve him of his duties.

he had a bad game but the Bills gameplan and failure to adjust didnt help

why was he left one on one when it was clear early on he needed help? should have had safety help over top after getting beat early on

seems the Bills were worried more about the run then the pass

I still think he is a good corner and that will hopefully be his worst game of year