Maybin has 0.5 less sacks than our entire team

deep2evans

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe tim graham should have also pointed out that maybin only got on the field in garbage time, when the fins were in obvious and futile passing situation, and he didn't have a blocker in front of him.

show me video of maybin shedding a block and making a play, or beating a guard or tackle in a play that matters.

there is no video, i'm guessing there won't be any.

not really

Yes, really.

I can't believe he didn't do better on our team where we made him play a different position

May be there is a genuine problem with the coaching staff of this defense. Edwards has been horrible in his 22 games as DC.

maybe tim graham should have also pointed out that maybin only got on the field in garbage time, when the fins were in obvious and futile passing situation, and he didn't have a blocker in front of him.

show me video of maybin shedding a block and making a play, or beating a guard or tackle in a play that matters.

Yes, really.

Then he should also point out that Merrimans' sack wasn't much of a sack at all...but a statistical sack, none-the-less

I'm sorry, the 1 against the ravens was in the 3rd quarter. But tonights was definitely garbage time.... Gee you'd think all these sacks would get him on the field more.

So, if a guy breaks Bruce Smiths all-time sack record, do they go back and see how many of the new record holders sacks came in garbage time? Do they go back and see how many of Bruce's came in garbage time? It is a slippery slope... :rolleyes:

not trying to make a point here, because i still think he's one of the worst NFLers I've ever seen, but wow - that's !@#$ing pathetic.

It would help if we came up with some creative and overload Blitzes, Goes to show what the right coaches can do even with a horrible player in Maybin. <_<

May be there is a genuine problem with the coaching staff of this defense. Edwards has been horrible in his 22 games as DC.

:worthy:

Kevin Greene for DC!!

Maybe there is more to playing outside linebacker than getting a few sacks?

Maybe he is a complete liability when he is on the field in nearly any situation?

Maybe some Bills "fans" are completely grasping for straws?

I much preferred when the Bills were 3-0 and the Jets were 1-3.

Now if the Jets beat us, we are back in 3rd place in the division. Where everybody predicted. :unsure:

And of course it will be because they cut Maybin!

Edited by Matthews' Bag

he stripped reggie bush in the first half when the score was either still 7-3 or 14-3 thats not garbage time at all. Running down reggie bush 11 yards from the LOS is no small task and was a very good play.

Yes, really.

see above