Boomer, really!

A perplexing blunder unfolded in the media on Sunday prior to Buffalo's stampede over the Pipe Dream Team that imbued perfidious doubt on Boomer (Chris Berman of ESPN). Boomer made an imprudent choice in picking the Eagles over the Bills. Why is that a big deal you say! well, now it is well known to all Bills fans that Boomer or better known as the Swami when it comes to his gameday picks is Buffalo's unoffical diplomat: It can be said that this proliferation of Bills fans on a national basis is widely in part of Boomer; however, it seems he let the politically correct choice outweigh any faith and belief he had in this up-start, blue-collar workhorse that imbodies the very city they represent. In contrast to Boomer in week 5, (who had four weeks to jump on the wagons as they went circling past him), Jim Kelly was asked in August what the state of the Bills are by Rich Eisen of the NFL Network. Kelly's response was that he believed they could win with Fitz and not just win a game or two, but win the superbowl. He did not hesitate and think of the best answer or most politically correct repsonse to spew out at Rich, but spoke from the heart. Even with Rich alluding a bewildered and quite frankly dumbfounded expression as if he just saw Santa and his reindeer streak on by him: Kelly did not flinch or fold under pressure, which is more than I can say about the Swami. Boomer it's time to light that flame inside you that burned out with the great team of the 90s and help lead the roar again across this nation for the this strong- willed Buffalo Bills team the fans and a City that seems to be forgotten: as no one circles the wagaons like the ...!

(

He had a difficult time with his selection, himmimg and hawing all along because he believes the Bills are much improved. At the end, acknowledging Tommy's "desperate" reasoning for his pick of the Eagles, Boomer concurred.

No big deal, and they were nearly correct...

i was nervous about this game. i thought it was possible for philly to get their season back. i didnt think they where a dream team but i thought they where a winning team. a 3 game losing streak can be overcome, but 4 is really pretty devastating. with the right bounces possibly a wild card team, especially with the erratic play from the giants and cowboys i thought they could maybe get a wild card. so did i think the bills where better. yes!! did i think that the eagles where going to drop 4 in a row nope. this was a must win for them, and i think by losing in buffalo they blew their season.

i root for the bills all week all day and even more on sundays, but sometimes you get worried about some games, this was one.

For your information its a very common trait of long suffering Bills fans to predict that they will lose while hoping for the best. It helps ease the pain a smidgen to not get your hopes up too high and to be able to tell yourself you were right after they lose. It doesn't mean that Boomer didn't give a pronounced fist pump or more when Fitzy drew the Eagles offsides to clinch the game.

Berman mailed it in ever since he apologised for Rush Limbaugh. He showed that he is loyal to programming above all else. It's one thing to distance yourself, it's another to put on the kneepads for Uncle Walt's station and the NFL.

You think he was going to pick against Vick with the $100 million media darling on the ropes? If it was Jay Cutler who massacred those animals, he would have been run out of the league.

Berman mailed it in ever since he apologised for Rush Limbaugh. He showed that he is loyal to programming above all else. It's one thing to distance yourself, it's another to put on the kneepads for Uncle Walt's station and the NFL.

You think he was going to pick against Vick with the $100 million media darling on the ropes? If it was Jay Cutler who massacred those animals, he would have been run out of the league.

???????????????????????????????

The Eagles were the obvious choice for this game. Talented team in a desperate situation against a team that is simply not used to winning and coming off a hap hazard performance the week before.

What's more, a young team coming off a tough loss, and we really didn't know how they'd handle it.

???????????????????????????????

If Jay Cutler financed a gambling operation and killed dozens of innocent animals by drowning, electrocution, etc.......even though he was a high pick, a successful NFL quarterback with plenty of previous fanfare....there would be nowhere near the level of support given to him by the media, league, et. al. They would have run him out of the league and it would be open season on him.

This comes after clandestine sexual encounters while knowingly infected, trying to bring drugs through airport security....it's not like the guy was a choirboy to begin with.

It's all about the $$$$....and Boomer's along for the ride.

You apparently were too busy on thesaurus.com to notice Boomer and his circle the wagons jersey he has been proudly displaying on the air this season.

I submit the following as evidence:

http://nflbills.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/berman-wagons.jpg

Apparently you are not of aware of a dictionary to comprehend the allegory of this blog. Maybe I will submit a picture blog in your honor of course. Your evidence Captain Obvious is that of a hyperbole to tight rope dogmatic indiviudals such as yourself.

A perplexing blunder unfolded in the media on Sunday prior to Buffalo's stampede over the Pipe Dream Team that imbued perfidious doubt on Boomer (Chris Berman of ESPN). Boomer made an imprudent choice in picking the Eagles over the Bills. Why is that a big deal you say! well, now it is well known to all Bills fans that Boomer or better known as the Swami when it comes to his gameday picks is Buffalo's unoffical diplomat: It can be said that this proliferation of Bills fans on a national basis is widely in part of Boomer; however, it seems he let the politically correct choice outweigh any faith and belief he had in this up-start, blue-collar workhorse that imbodies the very city they represent. In contrast to Boomer in week 5, (who had four weeks to jump on the wagons as they went circling past him), Jim Kelly was asked in August what the state of the Bills are by Rich Eisen of the NFL Network. Kelly's response was that he believed they could win with Fitz and not just win a game or two, but win the superbowl. He did not hesitate and think of the best answer or most politically correct repsonse to spew out at Rich, but spoke from the heart. Even with Rich alluding a bewildered and quite frankly dumbfounded expression as if he just saw Santa and his reindeer streak on by him: Kelly did not flinch or fold under pressure, which is more than I can say about the Swami. Boomer it's time to light that flame inside you that burned out with the great team of the 90s and help lead the roar again across this nation for the this strong- willed Buffalo Bills team the fans and a City that seems to be forgotten: as no one circles the wagaons like the ...!

(

i didnt realize Dennis Miller was a member of this board

I thought the Bills were gonna win by a score of infinity to negative infinity. And they were gonna cure world hunger and figure out how they got the caramel in the caramilk bar.

Therefore, I'm more of a Bills fan than anyone.

(Eyes squeezed shut, ears plugged, yelling "la la la")

Jim Kelly was asked in August what the state of the Bills are by Rich Eisen of the NFL Network. Kelly's response was that he believed they could win with Fitz and not just win a game or two, but win the superbowl. He did not hesitate and think of the best answer or most politically correct repsonse to spew out at Rich, but spoke from the heart.

Technically wouldn't that be the most politically correct response since he is employed by the Bills?