Attending Giants Game?

Dawgg

I wonder if richNjoisy and his gang are attending.

He's the head of a Jersey Bills Backers group.

You oughta message him.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/user/1465-richnjoisy/

Also Dawg, I might change your topic title to "Anyone tailgating at Bills-Giants game?" or something along those lines.

When I saw the topic, I thought maybe you were looking for a bar to watch the game at in NYC.

Just a thought.

I just got back from The Ralph - and nope, I am NOT heading to NJ Stadium this time.

I suggest he check with the NYC Backers.

I wonder if richNjoisy and his gang are attending.

He's the head of a Jersey Bills Backers group.

You oughta message him.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/user/1465-richnjoisy/

Also Dawg, I might change your topic title to "Anyone tailgating at Bills-Giants game?" or something along those lines.

When I saw the topic, I thought maybe you were looking for a bar to watch the game at in NYC.

Just a thought.

I live in NJ and have Giants Season tickets. Just so everyone is aware the new stadium is all parking passes. You can get one on ebay for $40 or less. Scalpers are always on the side of the road selling them as well. If you do not have a pass its a bus ride or long walk to the stadium. I am not sure if you can tailgate in those lots. So if you plan to meet in the lots best to get a parking pass. I will follow all week, let me know if you have any questions on the New Giants Stadium

Heading over there too, even though I have sworn to never attend another contest in NJ after going to about a dozen Jets Bills games in the old stadium over the last 25 years or so. Jet fan behavior is easily the worst in the NFL when it comes to how they treat opposing fans, but that's another post and the Giant fans are a bit better behaved. Would love to see some friendly tailgaters.

I live in NJ and have Giants Season tickets. Just so everyone is aware the new stadium is all parking passes. You can get one on ebay for $40 or less. Scalpers are always on the side of the road selling them as well. If you do not have a pass its a bus ride or long walk to the stadium. I am not sure if you can tailgate in those lots. So if you plan to meet in the lots best to get a parking pass. I will follow all week, let me know if you have any questions on the New Giants Stadium

thanks shane – do you know the best way in terms of public transportation to get to the stadium from manhattan?

thanks shane – do you know the best way in terms of public transportation to get to the stadium from manhattan?

I take the Path train to Hoboken and then transfer to a NJ Transit train to the Meadowlands. Hoboken is also good place to meet up with folks before heading to the stadium as there are a lot of bars right around the station.

I take the Path train to Hoboken and then transfer to a NJ Transit train to the Meadowlands. Hoboken is also good place to meet up with folks before heading to the stadium as there are a lot of bars right around the station.

Love that idea.

Would love to hear from those interested in meeting in Hoboken early Sunday. PM me.

Also, interested in joining Bills Mafia for a tailgate at Giants Stadium.

Can you still park over by the Continental Arena w/o a pass and walk over (through the big tunnel)? I've done that before -- not too bad. 15 mins max.

I'm pretty sure you can get a bus from Port Authority. Or train to Hoboken and pick up NJ Transit from there.

I have never taken the train from the city but it appears to be straight forward. i have taken the Port Authority Bus and it pretty easy. Either appear to be good options. i would check out port authority website to see what time they start to run in the AM

I got this from the NYC Bill Backers today. Here is their tailgating spot http://nycbbb.com/notes/giants-tailgate-location/

They indicated an update on tailgating will be sent on Thursday. I will post as well. But you should also be able to find data on the BBNYC website

Go Bills

I'll be at the game as well! Where's everyone going to be tailgating?

Talked to Kenny "Pinto Ron" Johnson and he recommended where to meet this year and sent a map, as soon as I get everything together I'll post more details.

Can u message me when you do? Going with a few bills fans and would like to tailgate with everyone.

I just got back from The Ralph - and nope, I am NOT heading to NJ Stadium this time.

I suggest he check with the NYC Backers.

Rich I have a guy that posted on the NNJ BBB Facebook page. He's in Central Jersey. Is it okay if I forward him your contact info?

I'll be there. I live two miles from the stadium.......

I'll be at the game as well! Where's everyone going to be tailgating?

Can u message me when you do? Going with a few bills fans and would like to tailgate with everyone.

Somebody posted the location I emailed to our NYCBBB members earlier today, so we at least have a meeting spot. Should have more details Thursday, Friday at the latest.

I'm going to the game with my wife. Anyone know how much parking is so that I can tailgate next to the stadium? I don't wanna walk 15 mind or take a bus. Does their lots open at 9am too?

Thanks...

if you want to tailgate near the stadium you will need a parking pass. You can find them on ebay or scalpers on route 3. There is a cash lot, but I do not know how far it is from the stadium and if you can tailgate. Probably need to check the medowlands website for that data.

I am going with a friend that lives in Manhattan. He assures me there is bus transportation from Port Authority to all Meadowlands events. So anyone can get out there from midtown that way.

There is a bus service, I have taken it a few times to the Meadowlands complex for past sporting events.

Idk if anyone posting here will be leaving from anywere in the WNY area to go to the game? if anyone is driving to the game from buffalo/rochester and wouldnt mine if someone tagged along for the ride (and threw in for gas) please let me know.

I'm going to the game with my wife. Anyone know how much parking is so that I can tailgate next to the stadium? I don't wanna walk 15 mind or take a bus. Does their lots open at 9am too?

Thanks...

As of last year, the cash lots were NOT walking distance and you can NOT tailgate. You have to wait for a shuttle to take you to the Meadowlands. The whole tailgating experience there has been shot to hell since putting up the new stadium and the attempt to put up that disaster mall/amusement complex.

Hey all, here's the latest on NYCBBB's tailgate:

For those like myself heading to the game, I spoke with Kenny “Pinto Ron” Johnson this week and asked him about a tailgating spot. We always used to tailgate in 16C, but that is now a premium lot. Funny enough, we became such good friends with the Jets fans in that section over the last 10 years that last year they reached out to Kenny and told them their new location which is a lower tier lot that everybody with a pass can access, and is also a parking lot that fills up slower so most should be able to get into. Here’s a map of the spot:

http://nycbbb.com/notes/giants-tailgate-location/

Its called Lot 26 next to the IZOD Center and we’ll be near pole A. Kenny called and verified the spot again this week so we are good to go, he said the best way to describe the location is if you see the huge failed mall they built and you look at the ski ramp, if you drove a car up and off of it you’d fall onto our spot. This is a good test run for our soon to be Jets tailgate later in the season.

Send a link for those $40 tickets.

I don't know if this will help

http://www.nfl-football-on-the-cheap.com/meadowlands-stadium.html

click on the parkwhiz link

Thank you very much! Just went to Park Whiz and reserved a spot at Dragonfly Bar & Grill ($25) for a spot AND free shuttle to and from the game! And only 0.8 miles from MET Life. See all you at the game.