Pretty Sick And Tired About Know It All "Media"

i think a lot of these guys are still p!ssed off from when trent had the bills out to a 5-1 start. lots of these guys were all in on this team and it came back to bite them. remember when trent was an mvp candidate and dick jauron was a shoe in for coach of the year? so now they are going to wait until that train is really humming along before they hop on it again. and until they get into their seats, they will tell you all about why they are not as good as they are. oh well, i will always billieve!

Noticed this in the post game coverage too.

"Michael Vick had an interception problem today"... yeah, just like "Tom Brady had an interception problem"

Their problem is called THE BUFFALO BILLS!!

YES!!! That final line should be on a t-shirt!

"Michael Vick had an interception problem today"... yeah, just like "Tom Brady had an interception problem"

Classic.

Billick did have a man crush on Vick the entire game.

I'm tired of seeing the "dog fighter" whining during post game interviews.

Would be nice if the BILLS could decline any media interviews for the rest of the season. Know it won't/can't happen but one can only hope.

YES!!! That final line should be on a t-shirt!

+1

4 ints in a game IS an "interception problem" for any QB. If Fitz had 4 in one game, no one here would be giving kudos to the guys who picked him off 4 times.

And are we really back to "the media gives us no respect!" already??

Pretty sick and tired of pointless anti-media rants...

4 ints in a game IS an "interception problem" for any QB. If Fitz had 4 in one game, no one here would be giving kudos to the guys who picked him off 4 times.

And are we really back to "the media gives us no respect!" already??

Pretty sick and tired of pointless anti-media rants...

This is hardly a "oh no, they don't rank us high enough in the idiotic power rankings", this is about the post game comments I hear every week. This QB had a bad day, that QB had a bad day....you know what, our defense is not great but there IS a reason these QBs are having bad games - it's called Bills making plays

How many defenses are going to shut down high powered offenses like those of the Pats and Eagles? Intercepting Tom Brady and Michael Vick 4 times each is more of a trend than a coincidence. The Bills have aggressive playmakers on defense... certainly there is room for improvement, but this defense wasn't in the kind of shape that an overnight quick fix could handle.

The media is just reaching for the easy answers based on highlights, there's no anti-Buffalo agenda. Typically, once the reality of the game details are made evident the correct analysis is made. This is a young talented defense that still has holes. Interestingly, the same can be said for the defenses of both New England and Philadelphia.

I suppose there's always a degree of luck when it comes to turnovers.

Today, however, they were all great plays. One was a tip drill and an athletic INT. Twice, Vick threw bad passes to avoid heavy pressure. Twice, we literally ripped the ball from their hands. The defense may have given up yardage in droves again, but they scratched and clawed their way to victory.