Man, everybody is picking the Eagles this week!!

On ESPN's site, everybody except one guy picks Philly. Even billsdaily.com picks the Eagles.

Let me ask you this: Would you rather play poorly and lose, or play great and lose? The team was way off last week, and they only lost by a last second field goal on the road to a clearly inspired Cincinnati team.....with a LOT of help from the officials. This week we are at home. We are underdogs. That's not right.

Philly will be tough, but I believe our team will come out and play solid. Maybe this is good that we don't have a great pass rush. Vick would run right thru it anyway. Let's keep him in the pocket and move on.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On ESPN's site, everybody except one guy picks Philly. Even billsdaily.com picks the Eagles.

Let me ask you this: Would you rather play poorly and lose, or play great and lose? The team was way off last week, and they only lost by a last second field goal on the road to a clearly inspired Cincinnati team.....with a LOT of help from the officials. This week we are at home. We are underdogs. That's not right.

Philly will be tough, but I believe our team will come out and play solid. Maybe this is good that we don't have a great pass rush. Vick would run right thru it anyway. Let's keep him in the pocket and move on.

Well then put $100 on the Bills and "move on".

Sheesh.

I am not pickeing the Eagles, but, I have to admit, when Bills fever hit its' peak, after the Pats game, this game just scares me...their offensive strengths counter the Bills defensive weaknesses pretty nicely for them. It could be a long day, or, as I am hoping, the Bills keep up on offensively, and win another shootout...unless (keeping my fingers crossed) the defensive coaches answer the bell, and come up with something new...Eagles just have so much speed, and so many playmakers, pressuring Vick into mistakes might be our only shot...they can do it!

Edited by Buftex

Lets face facts.The Bills like garbage and needed to get their heads popped. They were all over the place and being praised so now we're back in the dumps. Watch when we blow them out of the water and make them look silly. This won't be a game at all. I bet it goes something like this:

Buffalo 35-17

I have been listening to Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan on Sirius this past week. IN their talks they seem to believe the Bills will win this week. They liked Fitz and Jackson against the Philly defense.

How can you not like the Bills chances.

Philly top DE is out.

Philly top LB is out

Philly a couple OL are out.

But Philly is a dangerous team with their backs up against the wall. If they drop this one to the Bills they are in very deep ****.

Plus with the way that rookie QB lit us up in the 2nd half last week the prospect of Vick who is also a very good runner is scary.

No blow out either way in my opinion if the Bills get back to the form of the first 3 games.

If the Bills offense fails to score like last week we will lose like last week.

The NFC has always been a more physical conferance.This is what is in the back of the minds of those that are making those predictions.

Its hard for me to go against that mindset.Philly is not a 1-3 team.They are dangerous and sudden.

Buffalo will have to play their A+ game this week and next week to have a chance.

In these past few years we have all seen the Bills rise to the compitition i.e. dallas.Lets hope they have the same fire this coming few weeks.

How can you not like the Bills chances.

Philly top DE is out.

Philly top LB is out

Philly a couple OL are out.

But Philly is a dangerous team with their backs up against the wall. If they drop this one to the Bills they are in very deep ****.

Plus with the way that rookie QB lit us up in the 2nd half last week the prospect of Vick who is also a very good runner is scary.

No blow out either way in my opinion if the Bills get back to the form of the first 3 games.

If the Bills offense fails to score like last week we will lose like last week.

If our offense plays like it did last week, we will lose every game.

We are 2 1/2 point dogs at home. I hope the team will get the chip back on their shoulder. It's going to be tough though Eagles are like a wounded animal right now making them dangerous. I think with the 12th man we'll pull it off.

We are 2 1/2 point dogs at home. I hope the team will get the chip back on their shoulder. It's going to be tough though Eagles are like a wounded animal right now making them dangerous. I think with the 12th man we'll pull it off.

When you put the words "tough" and "though" back to back and they don't even come close to rhyming, it illustrates what a crazy language we speak here in England.