Watching replay I noticed...

1. Moats had a near sack on Gresham's TD -- need him in there more, good penetration, might be good to mix him and Merriman up...

2. What was Florence doing calling for the ball during Scott's INT TD??

3. Spiller with limited touches, danced less and ran forward more... great to see...

4. Moorman is still great.

5. (obvious) 3rd and short play calling was a little out of hand and overly confident.

6. 2nd-ary defense is better than the stats say -- raiders and bengals have great rookie WRs that made great plays - more worried about run D...

7. Officiating could very easily have cost us the game

8. I'm going to Eagles game and am worried about stopping Vick, realizing Dalton wasn't contained that well.

#7 Officiating - I saw an intention facemask on Dareus with the line judge staring at but didn't call it. I also saw three offensive pass interferences by the Bengals, which also were never called. Tons of holding on both sides of the ball that were ignored as well.

Stevies non-catch was the nail in the coffin. That officiating crew needs to be investigated. I wonder how much they made in side bets.

#7 Officiating - I saw an intention facemask on Dareus with the line judge staring at but didn't call it. I also saw three offensive pass interferences by the Bengals, which also were never called. Tons of holding on both sides of the ball that were ignored as well.

Stevies non-catch was the nail in the coffin. That officiating crew needs to be investigated. I wonder how much they made in side bets.

Cinci's wide defenders were lining up in the neutral zone all game and not getting called. Once they even crossed the line of scrimmage before the snap and no call. Their O line was holding all day and nada. A totally incompetent crew that the league needs to do something about. I sent the NFL a message. But they probably get tons of them every week after games.

I know I said I was over this and I am. But just thinking about the long term competence of officiating crews now. The Bills will and have had games in which crews have gone our way. Other games the crews have had the same number of bad calls against the Bills. This game must was so blatant tho in so many ways. It's just one game and the team will overcome this bump. It's what persevering teams do. So I'm not worried. But when the Bills make it to Big games, playoffs and or the Big Game, I want the damn officiating to be fair. When the Bills win the Big games, I want this team to demolish their opponents without any officiating help. I do not want any excuses from opposing teams or their fans. I would rather beat two teams, the refs and the other team instead of beating one NFL team with refs helping us. I was extremely dismayed by the refs blindness and bad calls. I know we got our calls in previous games but perhaps not as biased as this game. All I ask is for the bad calls to be equally distributed. But would prefer good calls for both sides. A loss like this, fair or not only wakes up a team that is made up of and composed of the players we have. I'm def not worried about this team. When the games get bigger and start to count I do not want the refs swaying with their whims and favoring the Bills. I want the Bills dominating on it's own merits even if it has to overcome bad calls to prove it's worth. But fair officiating would be nice too.

Bills D line was being held w/o calls for two weeks in a row now.

I don't expect holding to be called against the patriots (although I think they got pegged twice in that game).

But the non-calls against the Bengals were very, very obvious.

One thing that bothered me is why did Chan not use the timeouts to at least make the bengals kick off to us? I know its desperation but what the hell.

Because our defense wasn't stopping the Bengals - it was the clock that forced them to kick the FG from as far away as they did.

If Chan had used the timeouts the Bengals would be trying the FG from the 20.

I have an honest question for all you guys who see all the holding, facemask, and all the other obvious penalties not called against Bills opponents each and every game. Do you see the Bills doing these things as well, or is it always just their opponents that get away with it every game?

I have an honest question for all you guys who see all the holding, facemask, and all the other obvious penalties not called against Bills opponents each and every game. Do you see the Bills doing these things as well, or is it always just their opponents that get away with it every game?

I see them from both sides and normally don't have a problem with them not calling it because they often don't have significant effect - but in this game they opened numerous big plays (especially for the Bengals) and therefor should have been flagged.

I know someone whined when Wood was called for a chop block (I think against the Raiders), saying it was a horrible call. That one was hilarious to me because Wood executed the very definition of a chop block.

Check out the Buffalo News' photo gallery from the game...Pic of Williams being mugged on Leonard's 1st down run in the 4th....nuff said. LINK

wow, the rb is actually past williams there with the bengals lineman still behind both of them.. wow

1. Moats had a near sack on Gresham's TD -- need him in there more, good penetration, might be good to mix him and Merriman up...

2. What was Florence doing calling for the ball during Scott's INT TD??

3. Spiller with limited touches, danced less and ran forward more... great to see...

4. Moorman is still great.

5. (obvious) 3rd and short play calling was a little out of hand and overly confident.

6. 2nd-ary defense is better than the stats say -- raiders and bengals have great rookie WRs that made great plays - more worried about run D...

7. Officiating could very easily have cost us the game

8. I'm going to Eagles game and am worried about stopping Vick, realizing Dalton wasn't contained that well.

I saw that as well lol must be something inside of the team?? maybe they want him to lead the league in dfensive TDs otherwise thats just dumb and selfish

Because our defense wasn't stopping the Bengals - it was the clock that forced them to kick the FG from as far away as they did.

If Chan had used the timeouts the Bengals would be trying the FG from the 20.

I disagree with your view, I think Chan could have used a timeout with 8 or 9 seconds left and saved enough time for a kickoff, odds are against anything happening but at least it's a chance.

I disagree with your view, I think Chan could have used a timeout with 8 or 9 seconds left and saved enough time for a kickoff, odds are against anything happening but at least it's a chance.

No, because they kicked on 1st down.

Yes. Fitz has unproven tackles and yet he's been sacked like only 3 times? Holding has been insane on merrmen but not called.. I think the league has diluted the o line holding calls as subtle qb protection ploy. I never remember seeing as much uncalled holding and seeing as few holding calls in any game. Something has changed.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Is there anyone out there who is very good with media. As in, looking at video, and capturing still pictures. I think it might be a good idea to review every game and pick out all the blantent holding, pass interference, etc non-calls and put them up on facebook and twitter every week. Also send them to the NFL offices on a weekly basis. We could call it The Bills Get Screwed Again website (or something like that). We all have known for years now that Buffalo gets totally screwed with calls. Maybe with the new social media sites, we as fans can actually call attention to it nationally and help the team out. It would have to start small, but if it got enough attention, we may start calling atention to it, if there was real evidence of non-calls. (By the way I am in total agreement that the NFL wants to see certain teams win and certain teams not win - and I am far from a conspiracy theory type of guy.)