Right Now, For The Bills To Get To 10 Wins

"They HAVE TO win all home games..."

read the whole thing, it's not tough to figure out. OK, the Bills have ZERO shot at making the playoffs if they don't win all their home games - no that is not the case, you got me. It's not difficult to figure the post out if you read the first sentence in the body.....Moooost looooogical wayyyyyyyyy

read the whole thing, it's not tough to figure out. OK, the Bills have ZERO shot at making the playoffs if they don't win all their home games - no that is not the case, you got me. It's not difficult to figure the post out if you read the first sentence in the body.....Moooost looooogical wayyyyyyyyy

Who the !@#$ wants to read the body if the title of the thread is garbage?

Playoff talk? Seriously? :lol: :lol: All of a sudden I'm longing for the stupid power ranking threads. :wallbash:

So when is the official approved date we're allowed to discuss the playoffs?

Edited by Ramius

I've done the math and for bills to get 10 W's means winning 7 of their last 12 games. Simulations have demonstrated it doesn't matter where the wins are distributed, as long as they total 7.

That's one game above .500 for those scoring at home.

Hooray math.

How tough do the Jests look right now?

PTR

Not very... If they don't get something going against the Patriots this week "Sexy Rexy" is going to start feeling the heat. Perhaps they were overhyped to begin with? They've made runs in the playoffs, but haven't won a lot of games the last couple of years. But as Green Bay proved last year, you can back in to the playoffs and go all the way if you get hot at the right time.

Right now, for the Bills to get to 10 wins, they have to win 7 more games.

Which of the 12 remaining games they win is completely irrelevant.

Actually, if they lose a home game, the league counts it as six losses.

At least, that's what I got from the thread title... :unsure:

I've done the math and for bills to get 10 W's means winning 7 of their last 12 games. Simulations have demonstrated it doesn't matter where the wins are distributed, as long as they total 7.

That's one game above .500 for those scoring at home.

Neutrinos are traveling faster than light; why should we trust the math anymore.

This seems like the most logical way to get to ten wins so this Philly game this week is just a giant one. Win at home and take care of Biz....Must beat Eagles and Jets

At Home:

Philly

Redskins (kind of)

Jets

Titans

Miami

Denver

Win in Miami

Playoffs very hopeful

Unless Gaily field something besides this spread offense the Eagles will be tough, there big weakness is there linebackers, If we stay in the spread we will keep them off the field, however we want them on the field.

My personal formula has always been 6-2 at Home and 4-4 on the Road...I don't like to get specific on Games because, just like we saw last Sunday, you never know...So The Bills are 1-1 on the Road and 2-0 at Home...That means they need to go 4-2 at Home and 3-3 on the Road from this point on to reach 10 Wins...Kinda simple right? ;)

They're not going to win all the home games, they never do. So please don't get suicidal if they lose a home game or two. The Bills will win a couple more tough games we think could be losses...and they will lose a couple more like Cinci, where we think they should win. Let's just hope they get to 10 wins and even that is not a guarantee for playoffs.