Things this team needs to fix before this team can even begin to think

5.) FITZPATRICK'S ACCURACY - While I still believe in Fitzpatrick being the franchise QB of this team, it seems when Fitz faces a stiff pass rush, which he didn't face often in the first three weeks, he is very erratic.

4.) Avoiding the injury bug - I know, easy to say, even harder to do, especially for the Buffalo Bills. We've lost a game-changing punt returner (again) to IR, our best corner for god knows how long, our starting LT and a promising rookie CB. Seemingly, year after year, the Bills are at or near the top of the NFL in injuries.

3.) Backups need to produce when called upon - When the injury bug DOES bite, the depth chart needs to step up and respond. So far - SO BAD. Parrish goes on IR. BACKUP PR - C.J. Spiller: I don't exactly know what his average is on PR's, but it can't be good at all. He seemingly runs into tackles everytime he isn't fair catching the ball. Good NFL teams have good special teams that can change games. McGee injured. BACKUP CB - Leodis McKelvin: Oh, where the hell to begin with this guy. The guy that is the self-proclaimed "X-Factor" may very well be the worst cornerback I have ever seen. Not on the Bills, I mean EVER! A.J. Green made this guy look like he belonged on the 3rd string of an XFL team. Bottom line: Every team has injuries that they have to deal with, but the contenders have the depth to stay afloat throughout the season.

2.) Running the football more - Okay, so the spread offense worked for the first three weeks...when Buffalo wasn't facing a pass-rush. I can guarantee this, each and every week from here on out, teams will blitz the Bills more. When Fitz has time, he's great. When he doesn't, he's boarderline terrible! And Cincinnati proved that yesterday. Add the fact that Demetrius Bell is banged up, and it could get real ugly real quick. Eventually, the Bills need to try to run more to set-up some play action.

1.) Establish a CONSISTANT pass-rush - How long has this been an issue? The last credible pass-rusher the Bills had was Bruce Smith. And by credible, I mean someone that opposing teams had to game-plan around. Yet, the Bills fail to address this need every-single year seemingly in this playoff drought. Say what you will, but this, besides QB play, has been the biggest problem this team has had in this 11 year span. Plain and simple, if the Bills do not find some way to rush the opposing QB, they are doomed...AGAIN! :(

Edited by Wild Thing

They need a solid showing through a whole game. They either start off horribly or don't finish. We are getting 30 minutes of good football and 30 minutes where they are pretty bad or average at best. Fitz is not super accurate, but you don't need a great QB to win it all, you just need a smart reliable guy that does not make lots of errors. He is that guy. The depth needs to be addressed for sure. That is my major concern.

Gotta be able to pressure the QB. Theyve all had time to sit back there and pick is apart

Yep. They need to pressure the QB more. Gotta start getting more creative with blitzes. Look at what Baltimore does. WOW. Not saying we have that kind of talent, but there are ways to do it, and we are NOT.

We also need to stop the run. I don't think there's that much wrong Fitzy either. We could be elite with him as is.

Can't agree with you on this. If Fitz plays like that every week, the Bills will be under .500, unfortunately he played like this for many stretches last year and had trouble with his accuracy.

I really hope that I'm wrong here, but I just fear like hell that this "drop" that never happened by Stevie on Sunday doesn't carry over the rest of the season like in 2008 after the Bills great start, when Adrian Wilson lit up Trent Edwards in the desert, sending our season into a tailspin. Hopefully, these Bills are above letting something like this bring them down the way that did. GO BILLS!!!

I really hope that I'm wrong here, but I just fear like hell that this "drop" that never happened by Stevie on Sunday doesn't carry over the rest of the season like in 2008 after the Bills great start, when Adrian Wilson lit up Trent Edwards in the desert, sending our season into a tailspin. Hopefully, these Bills are above letting something like this bring them down the way that did. GO BILLS!!!

Your avatar is perfict for you. All I got to say about that. :wallbash:

His drop against Pittsburgh last season didn't make him completely lose his mind - This past week wasn't even a drop. No way it will affect him the rest of his career.......