Dear NFL ..........................................

John...thanks for bringing some facts to the discussion, but the bottom line is that the success of the first 3 games has some people convinced that their beloved Bills cannot be at fault for this loss, therefore, blame someone/something else.

READING COMPREHENSION

The call was a bad call, and contributed greatly to our loss- not the ONLY factor, but it stopped our drive and changed the momentum of the game.

Not my fault you can't comprehend.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it so hard for you to admit that this was one horribly officiated game? Do you think that if a few blatant holding penalties were called that the Bengals would have amassed the yardage they gained? Or had Bills receivers not been interfered with we might have gained a few more yards> First downs? Points? I question if you even watched the game.

Has there been 1 person here who said the game WAS well officiated?

Though the game was poorly officiated, the Bills had plenty of opportunities to win the game. Hold them on D, or put a drive together when they still were tied, and win the game or at least get it to OT.

Has there been 1 person here who said the game WAS well officiated?

Though the game was poorly officiated, the Bills had plenty of opportunities to win the game. Hold them on D, or put a drive together when they still were tied, and win the game or at least get it to OT.

I believe there are some who believe that the officiating had no bearing on the outcome, I dispute that opinion.

There were bad calls, but we still had the opportunity to win despite the calls. We didn't stop their offense when we were up by 7 after the bad call. You can't blame the refs for our poor execution on both sides of the ball in the second half. We have had some calls go our way in the first few games. I won't hang this loss on the officials like I won't point to the refs as a reason for our wins in the 2 games prior.

There were bad calls, but we still had the opportunity to win despite the calls. We didn't stop their offense when we were up by 7 after the bad call. You can't blame the refs for our poor execution on both sides of the ball in the second half. We have had some calls go our way in the first few games. I won't hang this loss on the officials like I won't point to the refs as a reason for our wins in the 2 games prior.

but how could the officials have been at fault in those two previous games. the bills won. :devil:

jw

i checked. the standings still read: Buffalo 3-1. :devil: \

jw

I checked. The standings read: Buffalo 3-1, Tom Brady 3-1.

But they do NOT read: Buffalo 4-0, Tom Brady 3-1.

And while I won't say the league conspired to make it that way...if they had a choice, they'd sure as **** choose the former.

but how could the officials have been at fault in those two previous games. the bills won. :devil:

jw

Don't recall the Raiders game. The New England game, the officiating was pretty eye-bleedingly bad too...

Let's just put it this way, I am still hearing people complain that Shawn Nelson should have been ruled down before he fumbled the ball in OT against the Ravens last year. IMO, the non-catch call was much worse. You can sooner make an argument that Nelson's progress hadn't been stopped than you can that Steve Johnson dropped the ball. But oh well, moving on to the Eagles. So Vick is going to do what he apparently wanted to do two years ago and that's play in Buffalo huh?

I checked. The standings read: Buffalo 3-1, Tom Brady 3-1.

But they do NOT read: Buffalo 4-0, Tom Brady 3-1.

And while I won't say the league conspired to make it that way...if they had a choice, they'd sure as **** choose the former.

Don't recall the Raiders game. The New England game, the officiating was pretty eye-bleedingly bad too...

Wow, love the conspiracy theories on this board, we need more of that.

Just watched the game for the first time tonight and just have a few remarks.

The refs seemed to be letting them play. The SJ catch/no-catch was a horrific call. Is holding now allowed to help protect the QB?

Bills need to play 60 minutes of football and need to play good enough so a few bad/non calls won't matter.

Great teams generally do; many "good" teams often do not.

Exactly 100% correct...I'm not sure why a Team that has not made the Playoffs in a decade has to be compared to the SB Champs and The Patsies when they get boned on a call...The Bills are clearly not on that level yet...Most Teams are not...So a call like that when you're NOT an elite NFL Team, on the Road in a natural letdown Game, will always have a bigger effect on the outcome... B-)

Exactly 100% correct...I'm not sure why a Team that has not made the Playoffs in a decade has to be compared to the SB Champs and The Patsies when they get boned on a call...The Bills are clearly not on that level yet...Most Teams are not...So a call like that when you're NOT an elite NFL Team, on the Road in a natural letdown Game, will always have a bigger effect on the outcome... B-)

The Patriots were stung by a pass interference call in the end zone that Fitz just threw up for grabs.

Does this mean now that New England is not a great team?

I'm not buying it.... one or two bad calls in one game isn't an indictment on how good or great a team is. :pirate:

I'M SO PISSED RITE NOW.....THE BENGALS FOR REAL??!!!??? !@#$ING OFFICIALS ARE SOOOOOO RETARDED. I WANNA BREAK SOMETHING.....LIKE THAT ZEBRA'S FACE. NOT A CATCH??? REALLY??? NFL NEEDS TO RE-EVALUATE THESES OFFICIALS RESUMÉS CUZ THAT DUDES A CLOWN....AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Your name explains your frustration.. :angry: