Prediction: Tebow

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This only happens if bills Determine fits isn't their guy. Otherwise they won't give up what Denver would want for him, and tebow wouldn't want to go to a place where the starting QB could have the position locked up for 7 years, give or take

Denver will probably take a fourth for him and Tebow has no ego and would welcome the chance to work with Gailley and Fitz no matter how long he sat.

No not really. Fitzpatrick had the ability to make the throws and Tebow doesn't. You clearly have to a minimum ability to make the throws required and Tebow simply doesn't.

Been watching football at all levels for 40+ years now, and I got to see a LOT of TT's games when he was down here at U of F, and I'd have to say that you're simply way off base here.

Why would we care?

Tebow is mostly unproven, a warm weather QB, not currently available, and we're likely not seriously interested.

We always seem to let players go for 4th round picks BUT whenever we decide we want someone it's always for a high 2nd, or better, pick??

I see Tebow and I remember Trent & RJ!

As George Allen said, THE Future is NOW, and I'm enjoying the NOW!

How will our future be if Fitz gets injured?

It must be, since the Bills keep doing it.

:thumbsup:

Barbarian, you've been eating too much cooked meat lately. Take it raw. "Better passer" is a significant difference.

Tebow's got game, character, and a work ethic, but Maybin and other Bills projects prove a certain underlying level of talent is needed.

For QB, we need to start with someone who can throw.

cooked meat is better.

I think this is a common misconception by fans; thinking someone hasn't been given a "shot" if they haven't been a starter for 8, 10, 16 games.

Being on an NFL roster is "the shot". People who evaluate and coach football players for a living are generally pretty good at understanding who is a real player and who is not once they get that player into their camp and can evaluate them all day, every day in practice. This is particularly true when the guy was a high profile college player and high draft pick (such players don't get overlooked like 7th rounders).

Seriously, how many first round picks have been given up as busts and later gone on to great careers elsewhere?

Jim Plunket,Steve Young... sometimes its the team that makes some players look bad.

Not a Christian thing, but a Christian lifestyle. Tebow is blessed and he will have his time to shine. I hope its in buffalo. Things are slow for him right now, but he'll be fine. He just needs to be in the right organization and I think B-LOW would do the trick for him.

Everyone wants to knock him, but he has the heart of a champion. Simply because he is a champion. On a collegic level that is.

Its funny how my friend and I were just talking about Tebow yesterday. He's a mile high fan. I told him let John Fox keep messing around. Tebow is going to end up smack dab in Buffalo. Imho, I think CG could work wonders with him.

AMEN 0:)

I think you are seeing the QB's we have on this team for the forseeable future.....Fitz will get his new contract.....Thiggi is under contract for like 3 years? And Brad Smith is the utility knife that Chan loves

What people should be thinking is what we are going to do to fit in the final pieces.....the fact that Moates was FINALLY moved back outside leads me to believe that Chan is not happy with his pass rush......we are a lot better on defense but not top 10 till we are generating immediate QB pressure......

Pass Rush

secondary

back up center

These are the issues that need to be addressed

cooked meat is better.

Hmmmmph, just what kind of Barbarian are YOU? I bet you even drink beer and eat beef on weck. :rolleyes:

Jim Plunket,Steve Young... sometimes its the team that makes some players look bad.

Think you could add Gannon to that list and it's starting to look possible that one might, at some point, be adding Campbell.

Irrelevant question.

Fitz doesn't feel pain.

Pain feels Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Big Son! [chest bump]

Might be a good backup if we don't get anything in the draft, but I wouldn't spend too much for him. I like Tebow, but there is a lot to prove yet.

The only negative, we already have a veteran version of him in Brad Smith, would they want a less proven duplicate?

Brad smith is a more proven qb?

Really Barbarian this Tebow love is getting creepy, reminds me of ....

youtube.com/watch?v=KgCk3bnvO5Y

:sick:

Trivia: One sign of Queen Elizabeth's true greatness is that during the Ford presidency, she apparently sat through a US state dinner where Captain and Tennille were the entertainment and played that song. And she kept a pleasant (straight) face. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall to hear what she said to her husband in private. though.

Tebow may be a great QB some day. But as a high-round draft pick, rest assured he is getting every chance to prove it in Denver and it will NOT be a good sign if he's available at a bargain.

In fact, it will not be a good sign if he's available at all.