Bengals prediction thread

Scrappy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see 20-14 Buffalo. Bills scoring a fourth quarter touchdown to take the lead, and then Byrd picks Dalton off with under two mins while he tries to rally his troops.

This will be a close tough game. But Bills are showing they know how to win games. Lets keep that rolling

I really don't see this as being as close as NE and Oak. I truly believe this game is another KC statement game (at least I hope so). I was saying before another thread was started that the Cinci D isn't really all it's cracked out to be, and their offense is still young and inexperienced. I really expect Chan to have us ready to roll them...

Here's your big chance to pick the score.

QB: A rookie on a bad team vs. Fitz, who seems to be lighting it up. BUFFALO ADVANTAGE

HB: Benson may be suspended vs. Jackson, who no one can stop, and Spiller, who will take on a more Reggie Bush role. BUFFALO ADVANTAGE

WR: I see nothing worth mentioning vs. the no-name receivers we have. BUFFALO ADVANTAGE

OL: Seven sacks in three games vs. one for our line. Buffalo Edge

DL: Disruptive force, while ours has yet to make a whimper. Cincy Edge

LB: Underperforming Cincy LBs vs. Overachieving Buffalo LBs. Buffalo Edge

DB: Other than Clements, there is nothing I see in Cincy worth mentioning. Buffalo Edge

ST: No real return game for Cincy. Spiller and McFumbles are good, but not great. Buffalo Edge

Coaching: Cincy is 1 - 2 and beat a bad Cleveland team, only to be beaten by a mediocre SF team. Buffalo just beat the AFC standard bearer coming from behind. BUFFALO ADVANTAGE

Edge +1, ADVANTAGE +2

Buffalo 12 - Cincy 1 Buffalo +11

Spread is Buffalo -3 and the over/under is 44.

Take Buffalo to beat the spread and beat the over.

I don't see this being close. Buffalo by two scores. 31 - 17

Bills 23

Bengals 13

Cinci's offense isn't nearly as potent as Oakland's or NE's so the Bills Defense will finally get a chance to look good.

Cinci's D is okay and the Bills Offense won't press as hard to score so the Bills will put up 'only' twenty something points.

All of which will make the Bills 4-0.

Go Bills!

I'll say 24-17 Bills.

I am afraid however that this is the kind of week where this team could have a let down, especially after an emotional win over NE last week. Hopefully, Marvin Lewis will keep guaranteeing a win, helping to keep the focus of this team.